Question about copying signals

Hello i recently subscribed to a signal provider who deals in normal pairs like EURUSD, but my broker deals in pairs with m at the end, like EURUSDm. My question is, will it copy the signal automatically or I have to do something about it. 

Thank you!

It is related to the mapping, and you can check ot by yourself about will it be copied or not (and why).

First of all - read this part of FAQ:

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case? -
example:

• Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
  • If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
  • ------------------

And read this summary post where I collected everything related to the mapping: #7 

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
    Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
    • www.mql5.com
    Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited

santa_barbara:

Hello i recently subscribed to a signal provider who deals in normal pairs like EURUSD, but my broker deals in pairs with m at the end, like EURUSDm. My question is, will it copy the signal automatically or I have to do something about it. 

Thank you!

It will be copied if your broker is having one symbol for EURUSD (EURUSDm only), and if margin calculation for this symbol is forex.
    for more information - read post #7
    • www.mql5.com
    Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited
    Reason: