General - page 345

Why does my stoplosses get ignored
I want to start a signal, but my broker is not showing in the broker list please help. my broker is LegoMarketLLC-Live
Hello Friends, Since yesterday, I can't loggin to my MQL5 account with the daten I've being using since years. I get the message: "your loggin daten incorrect" The question is why and what's gone wrong. Can anyone help me get it fixed? Thanks in advance. Nillscash
AS OF TODAY 9/27/21 cant attach any ea to amp mt 5 platform, any one else facing this issue
Hi to all For a Machine Learning experiment I need to mark some points in a 2 year data set, in order to be able to do so: Is it possible to download data from 2 years in Mt4 or Mt5? Is it possible to work in Mt4 or Mt5 2 years back, some how mark the points and export the data? If so how can it be
Hey y'all I am sorry if this is a stupid question but i am new to mql5 and i cannot understand what i am missing here. class TNode : public CObject { public : CArrayObj *Child; // node childs
Hi, I have a need to use more than 32 charts on the same MT4/MT5 trading account. So how to rent more vps for 1 MT4/MT5 account? Or is there another alternative? Thanks
Hello, i have a multicurrency Pivot Dashboard and i would like to add a funcion that send an Alert once per day if the pivot is touched. I have created a Pivot Touch Function that return me True if pivot is tested and False if not. bool PivotTouch( double _high, double _low, double pivot) {
Unable to migrate my MT4 EA to run on VPS
Hi, This is my first time using Freelance service of mql5. Currently my chosen developer is 2 weeks overdue. IF I choose "delete" will I be penalized? Thanks
Hi, Im having trouble with an EA. I am trying to calculate open positions for this EA (with a certain magic number) For testing, I am adding one buy position with a different magic number so I can see if this is working or not. In backtest I always get both position when I count, but they have
Hello, In my Expert I have this list: CArrayList<ClickDatapoint *> *clickData; ClickDatapoint has these for us relevant funtions: ClickDatapoint::ClickDatapoint( const MqlRates &price_data, const CLICK_TYPE &click_type) { priceData = price_data; ArrayResize (clickType, 1 ); clickType[ 0 ] =
Hello I am implementing my first EA, wondering how can I get the value if real volume and depth of market in every tick Regards
Hello dear, sorry for bothering you with my question but couldnt find any answer on mql5 forum neither on the broker live chat support, the issue is that mt5 tester is not displaying results tab (operations/deals) history transactions of the backtest, knowing that i am not using any specific ea, or
Hello, I have a big problem : I'm using the copy trading service. From the trader I selected, many source trades have different lot sizes. Some profit trades use a higher lot sizes so they can compensate other losing trades using a smaller lot sizes. Unfortunately, on my account, all those trades
I have recently purchased the above indicator but I am not able to down load the product . The link seem to be locked.When will I be able to access the product. Thanks Terry
Hi This mql5 code gives the compile time error for MathRound "wrong parameters count", any idea why?  Here is the link for the MathRound. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/mathematics/stat/mathsubfunctions/statmathround Thank you double arrayMode(double...
Hey. I deleted MT5 a while ago. I decided to get back into forex trading today but when I try to download the app, I realize that it is no longer on the UAE App Store. It tells me that “This app is currently not available in your country or region”. Is there any way I can download the app
  Find clicked MqlRate  (11   1 2)
Hello, I want to use the click-event to select a candlestick. To find this specific Candlestick I have following code: void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string &sparam){ if (id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK ) { int x = ( int ) lparam; int y = (
Hello all I hope someone can help me to programm this EA: I would like to programm a EA with following informations. open buy order if > MA cross (fastMA over slowMA) and Momentum >100.03 close buy order if > ( MA cross (fastMa under slowMA) and Momentum <99.97 ) or SL is open Price ( <10 Pips) open
Hi, how to set up a bitcoin trade on mt5 please
I need your help !! I install MT5 in new PC. Then, I selected EA. In the Input tab. I can not adjust parameter. Look like Input tab still "default parameter" How can I do
Someone has Standard desviation oscillator with a simple MA on just one file? I mean, an indicator that has these 2 indicators on just window on MT5. pLeaseeeeeee
Just paid for the Percentage crosshair indicator but can't login to MQL5 to download. Kept coming up with "incorrect login or password" but they are both correct
I can't apply for freelance jobs, the job application button suddenly disappeared, please someone should help
Hello, I have the following piece of code: struct clickDatapoint { datetime time; int x; int y; CLICK_TYPE click_type; }; datetime minimum(List<clickDatapoint> &data) { datetime res = data.get( 0 ).time; for ( unsigned int i = 1 ; i < ( unsigned int )data.size(); ++i) { if
Hi how i can get refund for signal that i used 1 day and day after the provider remove his equity from the account and not send signal? thanks
Just subscribed to mql5 VPS service to try my EA and getting the above error. the EA working fine on my Metatrader 5 Build 2999 and 2981. 2021.09.25 12:44:00.719 Network '20126293': trading has been enabled - hedging mode 2021.09.25 12:44:00.723 Terminal '20126293': 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom
  step test  (1)
is there a 'step' program in MT4 to test variable outputs
Yes. No. Maybe. I don&#39;t care.