General - page 1134

bar chart  (1)
A type of chart which consists of four significant points: the high and the low prices, which form the vertical bar, the opening price, which is marked with a little horizontal line to the left of the bar and the closing price, which is marked with a little horizontal line to the right of the...
  Analyst
A financial professional who has expertise in evaluating investments and puts together buy, sell and hold recommendations for clients.
Do you have any friends stable earnings from here? Why so many signals disappear? disappear with traders and money?
Dear Guys, I developed a panel but i am facing some problem : 1. I attach EA on chart and show panel but when i go to another chart and come back again my panel show minimize auto. 2. When i select text on any textbox. then i notice it is flecking. here my code...
First in Journal has appeared: 2015.09.03 17:38:32.339 LiveUpdate : 'C:\Windows\system32\MetaViewer64.dll' successfully registered and next: 2015.09.03 17:38:34.285 '5946049': connect failed [No connection] after all my MetaQoutes demo-accounts were blocked and it is impossible to open new...
Does there anyone know how to submit it to official development team? Thanks!
Hi Dears, I have decided to show Signals for EURUSD everyday for one month : good luck
Does anyone know of a U.S. Based broker that allows signal trading...I have not found one that contains the signal tab in the terminal...
I want to order but Market says I must have a cellphone number entered in my security page. I don't own or need a cellphone. Is there a workaround so I can make purchases?
for example, I want save a page of a website content , want save to string? is there any code? I donot want use DLL file. thanks hongbin
Hi, Im new to metatrader and have a question about syntax. I have created a variable int uRSI_b, that will assume the values 0 or 1 depending on the RSI value on my chart. I want this variable to work like a switch, where it turns to 1 if the RSI-value goes above a certain value. However, I want it...
EURUSD: EUR took further losses on Thursday for a second day in a row This development leaves risk of more weakness towards its key support located at the 1.1016 level, its Aug 18 2015 low. Support lies at the 1.1100 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1050 level. A break of here will aim at...
GBPUSD: The pair may have hesitated on Wednesday but continues to hold on to its downside pressure. This price action leaves risk of a move lower on the cards though with caution as we may see a temporary halt in weakness. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5200 level where a break if seen will...
why Subscription not permitted to my Signal ????
Array out of range during optimization double X1[], X2[], beta=0, alfa=0; int W=60; ArraySetAsSeries(X1,true); ArraySetAsSeries(X2,true); ArraySetAsSeries(Zt,true); CopyClose(my_symbol1,_Period,W,1,X1); CopyClose(my_symbol2,_Period,W,1,X2); for(int b=19; b>0; b--) { for (...
[Deleted]
  Error  (1)
I am running through optimization on mt5 and for some reason when I check certain parameters to optimize they are highlighted in red/pink on the far right. . what does this mean? I cannot find anything on the internet
GBP/USD made a significant bearish move towards 12 week low and is on track to test the low of 1.52. Weakness in GBPUSD is in line with the bearish sentiment that has come after a change in inflation expectations amid further decline in commodity prices. BoE’s Monetary Policy Committee will vote on...
  Daily forex signals  (26   1 2 3)
I have this position SELL AUD/USD WITH Stop-Loss OF 0.7310 Target 0.7240 Tell me what do you think? Skype tayal.smith1
Hello, i have an indicator that gives hi to low and daily average. Can somebody please explain what this means? As seen on the picture, thanks
GBPJPY: GBPJPY turned higher on Wednesday taking back some its losses and opening the door for more strength. On the downside, support comes in at the 183.00 level where a violation will aim at the 182.00 level. A break below here will target the 181.00 level followed by the 180.00 level. Its daily...
{ "results": [ {"date":"1500309149","module":"mql5.com.ru.forum","id":"3_542_5462124","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/542/5462124#comment_5462124","author_name":"Alexander Fedosov","author_login":"Alex2356","title":"Пиши и зарабатывай на
  Verified user  (3)
How to be a Verified user in freelancer section as a developer?
Hi, I want to know if is possible to change an already contracted MQL5 VPN of account. Best regards
  Meta Trade 4 & 5  (1)
Dear friends. I want to know wich is the difference between Meta Trader 4 & 5. This programs are able to trading in actions markets. Thanks. Zeno Martorana. Italy
GOLD: GOLD looks to has capped its recovery strength at 1,147.87 level following the formation of a rejection candle on Tuesday . This price action suggests bear pressure could be developing. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,120.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,110.00 level. A cut
Is there a way to save and export my graph analysis and annotations like fibonacci, indicators, levels, and other symbols I draw on the graph for help? Maybe someone has a library that makes this possible? thx
hi , every body i want to write an indicator : if price reach a value then , send SMS to mobile phone can you please guideline ? thank you
Chinese jitters, with falling stocks and an economic slowdown, continued to be the main market mover this Tuesday, keeping risk aversion high and spurring demand for safe-haven assets. In Europe, German manufacturing improved at its fastest pace in 16 months during August, with the local PMI...
To start with, it is supposed that before you enter an open position , you should have beforehand drawn out a trading plan with a well mapped out strategy which should provide for points where you should place potential entry and exit points; all this prior to placing the order for the trade. Surely...