General - page 216

[Deleted]
My Array index[] has 5 values 0.0 0.0 458.2 30.2 0.0 I want to remove values which are 0.0 How can i do that? Expecting result : 458.2 30.2
Please am new to mql4, and i want know what happens when a trade is opened by an expert advisor is closed manually
Hey i wanna know while optimizing mt5 EA what does the this part "result" show because i see -nve with diffrent colours what do this part show >secondly is it possible to turn an existing EA into a neuro EA {am still tudying mql5 languange so excuse me for my questions }
I bought an indicator which comes with 5 activations. It says I am already using them all, but I'm confused. If I have 3 pairs open in the one installation of MT4 is that 1 or 3 activations? If I operate with 3 brokers on that one MT4 is that 3 activations? If I operate 2 Mt4 installations on one
Hello Everybody, i am seeing that, in the news versions of MT5, i can see the Basics "prints", and neither i can see the orders data info, (in not visual test ), in the Journal Tab i only can see it, when i use the Visual Mode maybe there is a option for allow that? Is a final characteristic? is a
  MQL5 VPS Setup  (1)
I know there is a lot of material on this subject but I cannot find clear and concise instructions. Am I correct that I should download an instance of MT4 or MT5 onto my home PC and set it up for the broker account I want to use? Then rent the MQL5 VPS? Do I synchronize now? Will I get instructions
Hi, I saw Shaff Trend Cycle here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (the last indicator in the picture) Can someone send me a link for it to download? One more question-how to make 2 indicators in 1 window, f.e. Stoch(14,5,3) and Stoch(5,5,3) to be in 1 indicator? Thanks
Hello , how do one recognize a valid support and resistance from a false one thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| trailing stop.mq4 | //| Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hello guys, from yesterday night til today morning I could backtest data within 10 seconds. But not it takes me like 40minutes... What happened? Is there a way to backtest like in speed of light again? That was absolutely amazing. Please, help me
Hello, I try to understand all the numbers in the "slippage" tab for signals. For example in this example, if we check the first one "ICMarkets-Live15" what does means "0.83" ? And "x 190" ? Thanks a lot
I noticed that many authors release their products and after a certain update, this product is not at all like the original one that I bought, or one of the versions of the subsequent update. Many authors, before removing products from the market, release an update that cuts EA's features and makes
I Have Download MT4 Desktop client From The Following Link https://www.metatrader4.com/en I Have An Account With Broker AnzoCapital But It Is Not Getting Logged In That Terminal Do I Need To Download Anzo Meta trader 4 from there site ? or will it login in the current terminal only ? if yes then how
[Deleted]
Hi all, I would like to close my account however I am worried that the funds I have deposited will be lost, does anyone know if the funds will be returned or if they will be lost? Regards, Simon
My Mt4 Alerts ads the latest Alert to the Top of the list MT5 seems to sort the opposite way, newest alerts to the bottom.... Just a small thing, but is it possible to get the to sort the SAME way
Hey guys, looked at the documentation about the CPositionInfo class which seems to have a Commission() function to retrieve commission but maybe I use it wrongly is there someone who can show me the proper way of using it? A sample code would be appreciated. Thanks
  VPS  (1)
Why is the MQL5 VPS hosting my old EA even though I installed a new one
Dear community, I am new to this and wish to be good at it. How or where can I be taught to do a good intallation of the software and how do I make it run
dear i did pay from my visa card and the money deducted from my bank and i dont get the product so can u tell me what to do
i am back testing a lot, like a lot its addictive and i enjoy poking around in the coding, but i keep running into this 2022.09.14 19:31:53.849 Tester XAUAUD: preliminary downloading of M1 history completed in 0:00:11.734 also where do i start to enable OpenCL to use my 3060 TI LHC with my ryzen 9
hello everyone, I'm trying to make an alert show a notification on the cell phone, can someone tell me how to do it
I'm not being able to use the indicator R enko 2.0 for some reason, I'm probably doing something wrong. can I get a step by step? I drag the indicator and nothing happens, even though I'm able to. I need exactly this one because it has asymmetrical reversals, wich I'm used to Thanks
  Problems with MQL5 Storage  (15   1 2)
Since yesterday I am trying to commit changes to the MQL5 Storage repository and I have not been able to, I receive the message "Commit failed". Can someone confirm if they have the same problem? Thanks
Hi, On MT5 I am using a closed code renko indicator from which I can get the arrays of historical prices on a script. As I need to calculate EMA's of these Renko prices and chart them (clearly different than the market prices) I am not sure what would be the best method. The standard SMA/EMA
I insert a bitmap of the graphic and when I click on it, the image does not change. I found out it when an expert doesn't work by clicking on an image. Also on click on the image sparam is empty. It also happens to anyone else
Migrate all to VPS has failed. The message in the journal saying: "migrate 17 symbols". I have added 17 symbols to my copy list but then its saying add 18 symbols. Any guess how to fix that issue. Thank you all in advance for any info
Hello, On MT5 the spread shown in data window is different to the spread shown on the market watch. Does anybody know why the values differ from each other
hello Why does it make error 264 when I run the following code? CustomSymbolSetDouble (name, SYMBOL_BID ,tick_array[ ArraySize (tick_array)- 1 ].bid); please help me if you can
I am a complete newbie. Can anyone write me the following strategy into Code? I want to buy if last candle close bullish & current candle falls at least 25% than previous candle body length & then current candle ask price crosses above the last candle close price I want to sell if last candle close
I can't ask ITime for Charts different from what I use with script. I mean, if I use it with Dax, I can't question DJ. It's normal