Need Help with Font issues...

New to using this platform and if I can get the following done I'm in for the long haul with this platform.  These old eyes need bigger text for the prices that show on the right side of chart, ticker symbol info at top left of chart, indicator info at top left of indicator, etc...  I've found the ways I have at my disposal to make it as good as I can make it for me to actually be able to read any of that via squinting real hard alllll dayyyy longggg (see attached, black background with yellow print in those mentioned fields). 

QUESTION:  Is there a way to change text size that I am not finding??

Thanks in advance for anyone that replies with the relative answer(s).

Files:

5012397515: New to using this platform and if I can get the following done I'm in for the long haul with this platform.  These old eyes need bigger text for the prices that show on the right side of chart, ticker symbol info at top left of chart, indicator info at top left of indicator, etc...  I've found the ways I have at my disposal to make it as good as I can make it for me to actually be able to read any of that via squinting real hard alllll dayyyy longggg (see attached, black background with yellow print in those mentioned fields). 

QUESTION:  Is there a way to change text size that I am not finding??

Thanks in advance for anyone that replies with the relative answer(s).

Unfortunately, no!

MetaTrader still uses a very old style of user interface, which unfortunately has not been updated much for a very long time.

I too would love to see a more modern UI on MT5, but unfortunately it is still stuck in it's "retro" look.

The only solutions seem to be 3rd party ones like adjusting Windows settings, or magnifications, which obviously are not ideal.

Reason: