General - page 217

Is there any source that gives an in-depth explanation about why the RSI why we consider 30 and 70 the signal giving values of RSI and why we would consider using other values
  TMA indicator  (6)
Hallo, I use TMA indicator to open positions when the last price cross the bands. It works perfectly on the simulator but if I upload it on the VPS serwer (Metatrader VPS) and switch on on the real account (PrimeBit), after some time I get the values from the bands 0
Welcome to discuss: 1. Which is more important, entry or exit? 2. What is the best entry method? 3. How to choose the direction of the big probability? 4. Is it better to exit with a take profit or a trailing stop
Hi, I am new to MQL5 learning it. I found one code of grid ea currently its calculating average of max and min position. I am trying to get average of all buy or sell positions with minimum profit. I am stuck on trying this but not able to calculate average of positions can anyone help me on this
How do I change this code or what should I add to have the option to set MTF? ( I would like to set e.g. On time plane H1, if W1/D1/H4/H1/M15/M5/M1 can be set . ) Can someone rewrite it like that, thanks in advance. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  best ea  (3)
hi i am new trader can you tell me th best ea both paid and free, i would like to make 10% each month is there anything out there which can do this No bullshit only the real results. There must be something which can do this
please smb explain how to call usdx / dxy in MT4 thank you
I am using the MT5 platform and noticed I never receive ticks closer together than 200 ms even during high volatility. Not via the OnTick() method, nor via CopyTicks() or CopyTicksRange(). However, my orders get filled at prices that do not correspond to any of these ticks. This suggests the MT5
There is a product in the first page of the popular experts on mt5 which when you hover over to get more info it displays (-1) reviews total
Hello everyone. I was unable to withdraw using Webmoney getaway since yesterday. The money will get lock in my MQL5 account and then again will return to my account and no withdraw. Then a message from system like this is recieved: " Payment system declined the transaction." Does anyone have the
Before a post : after a post Unless i just noticed and it always has been
I am using the following methods to get current time and price coordinate of a chart. datetime time1 = ( datetime ) ObjectGetInteger ( 0 , "angle" , OBJPROP_TIME ); double price1 = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 , "angle" , OBJPROP_PRICE ); Print(time1); Print(price1); But I am always getting time is
Finally I got it working to connect to a MySQL database with libmysql.dll 64 bit on Metatrader5. Now my question is: what is the latest implementation of a usable MySQlWrapper to handle reads and writes to DB (with some documentation)? I ask, because I find a lot of resources, but some are not
I am new to writing MQL5 code. My EA entered trade and put SL and TP. Price hits TP, but trade doesn't close. I am wondering why? The trade is show in the following screenshot
I'm trying to code a function to close any trade after x time I wrote a code for mt4 and it worked perfectly but not working on mt5 because mt5 uses class ctrade , so can someone modify it, Here's what i did with mql4; void TimeBasedSL( string symbol, double TimeBasedSLPeriod, int mode= 4 ) { bool
  2 errors in EA  (4)
Hi, Need help in fixing these error pls; ')' - unexpected end of program newpinbar.mq5 59 36 '{' - unbalanced parentheses newpinbar.mq5 14 1 #property copyright "Copyright 2023, Barie" #property link "https://barbieea.com" #property version "1.00" input int TakeProfit1= 50 ; input int
Hello everyone. I have been asked to give the source file of market products several times so far. Do you think delivering source file to few customers could harm me or have any disadvantage to me
How do you know signal ea is real? Anot faked like in myfxbook? Are these signals sent live trhough mql5 verification
Forex trading is a complex and dynamic field that requires a thorough understanding of key concepts and market mechanics. Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced trader, it is essential to have a strong foundation in these key concepts in order to be successful in this market
Forex trading is a complex and dynamic field that requires more than just a sound understanding of technical analysis and market fundamentals. While these skills are certainly important, success in forex trading also requires a strong psychological foundation. In fact, many traders would argue that
Hello all I want to copy a signal, but the provider has the symbols Nasdaq_100, XAUUSD in his broker...although in my broker the symbols are US100, GOLD... If i pay for this signal, can i have problems? OR the system does the name changes automatically? THank u for now
Hello mq , do you plan to add the collapse and expansion of the functions / structs / classes in the editor in the future ? As a project grows so is our "suffering" or the constant F2 and Shift+F2 . 😇 Thanks
Hi All, I was able to install MT4 on my Iphone using third party store but the problem that i have is that any "MEtaQuotes ID" is showed in the message section. Just want to receive notification of my EA Someone got the same issue or know how to solve it? Thanks Davide
I made a payment for VPS using PayPal. I was debited but the registration failed, so I made another payment and it also failed. When I contacted the Support they said it was because of different emails. So I rectified it and made another payment then it was successful. My problem is, when will I get
Hello experts, Can anyone suggest how to test an EA with 100% quality, whenever I tried to backtest my terminal didn't show more than 90%. I don't know is it normal or I am making mistakes
Hi, Expert programmers. I want to learn coding from scratch, currently know few things about it. So I am bit undecided from where to start, should I start with Python or mql4/5 or anything else? Please suggest the right way
[Deleted]
When OnDeInit() and OnInit() is called or when timeframe is changed, MT5 forgets about the last datetime / XY Location of chart where user was browsing history of bars, How it is possible that i can save these data and call it later? Any functions for that? I want to save this before OnDeinit() is
I have been running an optimization on Strategy Tester for a week and then a pc become responsive I restarted it but the test result which was supposed to be complete is not found. I only see the entry on optimization history. I try to start it hoping it will resume the optimization or display the
this code won't place any orders as an expert advisor in the mt4 strategy tester and it's returning the following error in the journal, i don't know what the problem can be, can someone help? error: "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2431 at 2023.01.26 13:00 exceeded)" bool
Looking for an indicator that would plot the account equity as a histogram... and can be used on any time frame. Is there any such indicator out there?? Thanks,