General - page 168

I am new to writing MQL5 code. My EA entered trade and put SL and TP. Price hits TP, but trade doesn't close. I am wondering why? The trade is show in the following screenshot
I'm trying to code a function to close any trade after x time I wrote a code for mt4 and it worked perfectly but not working on mt5 because mt5 uses class ctrade , so can someone modify it, Here's what i did with mql4; void TimeBasedSL( string symbol, double TimeBasedSLPeriod, int mode= 4 ) { bool
  2 errors in EA  (4)
Hi, Need help in fixing these error pls; ')' - unexpected end of program newpinbar.mq5 59 36 '{' - unbalanced parentheses newpinbar.mq5 14 1 #property copyright "Copyright 2023, Barie" #property link "https://barbieea.com" #property version "1.00" input int TakeProfit1= 50 ; input int
Hello everyone. I have been asked to give the source file of market products several times so far. Do you think delivering source file to few customers could harm me or have any disadvantage to me
How do you know signal ea is real? Anot faked like in myfxbook? Are these signals sent live trhough mql5 verification
Forex trading is a complex and dynamic field that requires a thorough understanding of key concepts and market mechanics. Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced trader, it is essential to have a strong foundation in these key concepts in order to be successful in this market
Forex trading is a complex and dynamic field that requires more than just a sound understanding of technical analysis and market fundamentals. While these skills are certainly important, success in forex trading also requires a strong psychological foundation. In fact, many traders would argue that
Hello all I want to copy a signal, but the provider has the symbols Nasdaq_100, XAUUSD in his broker...although in my broker the symbols are US100, GOLD... If i pay for this signal, can i have problems? OR the system does the name changes automatically? THank u for now
Hello mq , do you plan to add the collapse and expansion of the functions / structs / classes in the editor in the future ? As a project grows so is our "suffering" or the constant F2 and Shift+F2 . 😇 Thanks
Hi All, I was able to install MT4 on my Iphone using third party store but the problem that i have is that any "MEtaQuotes ID" is showed in the message section. Just want to receive notification of my EA Someone got the same issue or know how to solve it? Thanks Davide
I made a payment for VPS using PayPal. I was debited but the registration failed, so I made another payment and it also failed. When I contacted the Support they said it was because of different emails. So I rectified it and made another payment then it was successful. My problem is, when will I get
Hello experts, Can anyone suggest how to test an EA with 100% quality, whenever I tried to backtest my terminal didn't show more than 90%. I don't know is it normal or I am making mistakes
Hi, Expert programmers. I want to learn coding from scratch, currently know few things about it. So I am bit undecided from where to start, should I start with Python or mql4/5 or anything else? Please suggest the right way
[Deleted]
When OnDeInit() and OnInit() is called or when timeframe is changed, MT5 forgets about the last datetime / XY Location of chart where user was browsing history of bars, How it is possible that i can save these data and call it later? Any functions for that? I want to save this before OnDeinit() is
I have been running an optimization on Strategy Tester for a week and then a pc become responsive I restarted it but the test result which was supposed to be complete is not found. I only see the entry on optimization history. I try to start it hoping it will resume the optimization or display the
this code won't place any orders as an expert advisor in the mt4 strategy tester and it's returning the following error in the journal, i don't know what the problem can be, can someone help? error: "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2431 at 2023.01.26 13:00 exceeded)" bool
Looking for an indicator that would plot the account equity as a histogram... and can be used on any time frame. Is there any such indicator out there?? Thanks,
Hello, how can i access the api of the economic calendar
Dear Admin, I have a signal that has a subscriber but I don't see the money in my account Please help me check Why does it have no money
Hello, I am having issues with the system that does the conversion. My signal provider has a $500 and I have a funded account of $50,000. However, since I registered the system has been using very small size, lot size of a $500 account and this is not being replicated onto my account. Any help on
Reliabilty of ea means
Hi community! Does anyone know where can I found detailed information about the MQL5 warnings applied to trading signals? They are good and useful but without knowing the parameters is a bad thing.I feel like playing a game without knowing a rules. How many warnings are? When they are applied to...
Hello World. I'm a newbie to Expert Advisors and haven't found one that fits my strategy, so I decided to explore the MQL5 Language and build my own EA. However, I've found that it's more challenging than I anticipated. My strategy is straightforward and based on 4-hour and 15-minute order flow. It
hi i trade mofid broher mt5(MofidSecurities-Server), butabout 3 weeks dosnt works, and i call to broker but nobody response, could you plase tell me what happend and why it dosnt works? thanks a lot
  help me correct it  (12   1 2)
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_color2 Blue #property indicator_color3 Green double PSAR[]; double IKH[]; double BB[]; double RSI[]; double MACD[]; double STO[]; double ADX[]; double CCI[]; double Buy[]; double Sell[];
Hi All, can anyone recommend to me a highly profitable alert buy sell indicator which requires no chart analysis?. Also, please recommend me a profitable strong trend alert indicator. Both indicators can be paid or free. My job and life doesn't give me much time to sit in front of a PC and watch the
[Deleted]
  Paypal Withdrawal not Available  (258   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary
Hello there, I ran into some trouble when I tried making my EA trade only between a certain time window. When I get CurrentTime into an MqlDateTime object, what timezone is the hour variable based on? And if it's not in UTC time, how can I convert it to UTC? Thanks in advance :)
Hello guys, I have attached my account on vantage for signal providing. Now after sone trade i have seen that mql have not registered the trade and also is impossible for me to open the signal service. Anyone got the same problem and could help me? Thank you in advance
I just saw my freelance stats where suddenly overdue numbers has increased from 3 to 8. This is shocking as I clearly remember 3 overdue jobs ( even these were because of client delay but it is okay ) but no more than that exists although I have a job where the client suddenly disappeared ( almost 2