• Get access

General - page 175

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  vps not working (20   1 2)
I paid $ 10virtual vps not working.Experts are not syncing either.Whats problem?
My acc started day is difference. Now my growth is suck. Anyone knows why? Help me~~~ Link : MQL4
Hi all, i've been trying to open a VPS server through the MT4 feature. I'm able to select the options that I want, however right at the end it gives me following error message. No matter what I do or try, this error keeps coming. Does anyone have a work around for that matter? Appreciate any input...
Hello ; I read more subjects about execution By fast do orders between ECN and standard ? So , i want know in Account Type ECN The orders Do fast and direct Fast  From Type Standard ( Classic ) Or Not. Or Standard Fast From ECN ? I Dont Talk About Spread Or Commission , I Talk About Fast Do Orders...
Can the EA Magic Number be the Name of the EA? Can it Only be numbers?
I am not able to add a signal. My server " FortFS-Real " is not listed . please help
Hi, everyone Does any one has the old mt4 setup file version 4.0 Build 1170 or near that. The new version available on the website is not what I am familiar with. Thanks in advance.
Hi, if you have enough funds in your account to pay for it, does the signal subscription automatically renew or do you have to click something some where? Thanks.
Hi all,  I've been using my EA for almost a year, but started to see the error message 10017 while using MT5.  Idouble checked a couple of things and noticed: Autotrading is enabled, EA showsgreen in the top right of the window, I'm using a hedge account (should befine), I'm able to manually create...
Do subscriptions automatically renew or do you have to manually renew them? Thanks
Dear, I create a customsymbol, i can't create a bar on that customsymbol.  I just only add one daily bar like below -  Date,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume  Each day one bar only. but i only add Tick data with this function CustomTicksAdd is there anyway i just only add daily bar on my CustomSymbol?...
Non-Farm Employment Change Forecast 165K Previous 312K         With numbers like these, chances are it will be a very impact full day. You guys got any predictions on whats going to happen?
I wrote an EA for my wife. On reaching a specified price it closes a portion of the lots and moves the stop loss. i.e. ``` input double new_stop_loss; ... // modify the SL ensure(OrderModify(order_ticket_number, OrderOpenPrice(), new_stop_loss, OrderTakeProfit(), OrderExpiration(), Red), "Unable...
Hello, I am trying to scan for stocks/mutual funds with twofilters:  Daily chart - Stoch RSI(3,3,14,14)where K line is above d line and Stoch RSI(1,2,2,2) where the k line gaps or drops downbelow 20 or tags 0 with the (1,2,2,2) settings. I'm looking for a way to filter on the daily chart when the...
  Ichimoku Alert (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi, I have been looking everywhere to find an alert for Ichimoku. Could anyone help me to make an alert for Tenkan crosses Kijun, and/or Chinkou-Span crosses Price please? I know nothing about programing. I hope someone is willing to help. Thanks. Ben
  Incorrect logic? (17   1 2)
My indicator is supposed to send alerts/notifications based on 2 timeframes - a lower one, and a higher one, and the alerts are supposed to be made no matter what the 'current' timeframe is. It was working on previous versions, but now I get no alerts whatsoever...pls help, relevant code below:...
How do we set up auto-renewal for payment of signals so we don't have to go in the back office and do it manually every month? Thanks.
I would like to copy a signal. My account is with ICMarkets. When I compare 2 signals, the one that is NOT icMarkets has a better slippage than the one located at icMarkets. 4018 x 0.26 slippage from RoboForex-MetaTrader 5 to ICMarkets. 627 x 0.68 from ICMarkets-MT5 to ICMarkets. How is this...
Finteza has released the module for integrating its advertising analytics system with WordPress. This is a massive market: more than 30% of websites worldwide have been using this platform by 2019, and WordPress accounts for 60% of all websites applying CMS. Finteza tracks website visits, page views...
Hi so I have a problem with an expert I trade this expert in renko chart and it work for a few trades it buys hit profit sell hit profit and the stop trade at all is any advise that someone can give me to fix this 
i wonder if we are able to use the power of multicores cpu or gpu with MQL5.
Hi I purchased an EA on your marketplace yesterday for $488 USD but I have yet to see it on my purchased folder. I saw that the payment already went out and I'd like some help resolving this issue. Thanks, Neoj2y
i add money 30 usd for rent ea  but why you locked money  for what 7 days?????? it 30 usd not 30million usd  please unlock my money 
EUR/USD (Euro – US Dollar), USD/JPY (US dollar – Japanese Yen), GBP/USD (British Pound – US Dollar), AUD/USD (Australian Dollar – US Dollar), USD/CHF (US Dollar – Swiss Franc), USD/CAD (US Dollar – Canadian Dollar), Special Pairs (Or Exotic Currency Pairs)
  Trader Nou (1)
Hello have been looking for the stock market for a very long time, but I can not understand how it works , how it can win (lose) so easily. Please let me know, and suggest a company to interact with, or if it is possible (and which is) to trade alone. if they are drooping, and what chances are...
I can get indicator buffers with calling iCustom: int indicator_handle=iCustom(NULL,0,"Indicator_name"); double Label1Buffer[]; int copy=CopyBuffer(indicator_handle,0,0,10,Label1Buffer); I got hendle with iCustom() but I can't figure out how do I get properties of indicator with this hendle?
I have an expert that write some data into a file . But I can not open the file or read data from the file via another expert until I remove expert. I see a message that tells me the file is using by another program. Is there a way to read data or open file without need to close the expert.
MetaTrader 5 Version 5.00 Build 1940 / 02 November 2018 I was using the MetaTrader 5 today. I am conversant with MetaTrader 4 and was trying to add the "comments" column in the "History" It was not appearing in the Columns dropdown menu. I checked with many friends also but they were also not that...
  Server Time (2)
Hi Guys. Pretty new at all this. I have the MT4 Demo Software downloaded and its working fine. The problem is that the time bare at the bottom of the screen is 2 hrs ahead of UK time. ( I guess because of where the server is based?). Does this mean that I would not be able to trade after 3pm ish in...
I have searched solutions for a solid hour now and I can't find anything to fix my issue. Whenever I install MT5 on my mac, I get a pop up asking for proxy service information. I do not use a proxy server. Each time I hit cancel, MT5 tells me, "Something went wrong. Please try again later." I have...