General - page 172

hello for me more accesible/good is set up bull candle as white etc and bear - black _+ but I don t undestand if it possible to set up this for instant way? or don t close my terminal MT4/5 at all? because I sometimse lice close terminal thank you
Hello I would like to have a group of controls on a CAppDialog that I can make visible/invisible and replace with another group of controls on the same CAppDialog. So, the main AppDialog would have a group of buttons below the caption that control which group of controls appear. AppDialog would also
Hello everyone, I am considering copying trading signals and, if I take any signals, I find that "insistently" the nº of trades per week multiplied by the nº of weeks of signal life does not match the nº of signal trades at all. Let's see an example (without mentioning any particular signal): Where
How do i transfer FREE Expert advisor from mql5 to Computer
hello friends, i wonder if there is a way to get exposure tab info including Assets, Volume, Rate and USD. i checked mt4 and mt5 help, forum, google and ... but found nothing. shall i calculate them in my code or there are function to do so ? and if i should calculate them, how each one can be
Hello everyone, If the Signal Provider has a balance of $1000 and opens a trade with 0.01 lots, will a subscriber with a $500 balance open the trade? I have looked for this question in the knowledge base and although it talks about batch proportionality, this borderline case, nothing is clear to
I am trying to verify my identity to become a seller so I could have the option of my signals being copied, and I have attempted twice and failed twice already. I know, I should take this up with the moderators (as I currently am), but the replies takes a very long time and are not very specific. I...
Kindly assist. I would like to unsubscribe a signal and remove its aglo autotrade on my mt5 platform
Hello i have a problem with MT5, I hopa anyone could help me somehow. Yesterday at some point i wasn't able anymore to put new orders on my MT5 platform, It went well on my telephone, but the platform on my PC din't work, so I closed it down and wanted to open it again and it didn't open anymore. I
//Hello, //if say I create a list if a 100 values in this way int list [100]; // then assign the first value of the list in this way list[0]=10;//IS THIS CORRECT FOR ADDING A VALUE INTO AN ARRAY???? //then run a For loop from i=1 to say less than 100,generate and add value to list from index 1 to
is there something to be installed to view and download products from market in Linux? I have MT5 on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
Hi, What does this message from the validation system mean ? What should I do please ? Thanks in advance for your answers
Hi ALL, I spent the last month understanding how to test my tensorflow model in a EA in MQL5. Doing that in real time, is pretty simple: create a docker container and connect to that via SocketCreate or WebRequest. That is it! But my problem is how to test in Strategy Tester the model itself. The
I have tested successfully in Trategy tester but while uploading the EA below error occurs .Expert please help me , My EA runs on M5 time frame test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations
Hello everyone, I have an array like this: TempArray[3]={1,4,3}; How can I adjust the position to {3,4,1}? thank you
Hello Guys; I am coding a strategy that no permission to trade when economic calendar has important news. I write a function that correct work in script (onstart) but dont work in expert in ontick and ontimer event. this is my function: string eco_calender_new( string country_code) { string
I am logged in with a prop firm evaluation account, I have one order open, a random trade keeps opening and closing on it's own!! It is Sunday morning right now so the market isn't open, I haven't been on MT5 since Friday night, it's like I'm being hacked! I tried changing my password and also
[Deleted]
Hello friends. I activated 2 steps verification on my account because of verification issues. I've been trying to login for more than 24 hours now, but I'm not receiving the otp push notifications on my mt5. So I've not been able to access my account. I can't even contact support because I need to
  MAC  (6)
MQL-market still does not work directly on a MAC? (MT4/MT5)
  Downloads  (1)
I am registered but when I try to download a program, it asks me to login ? I am already logged in. When I enter my credentials it tells me I am not registered in the system. Suggestions please
How do I retrieve the index of the currently selected list element? Thank you
Hi guys If I call ResourceCreate() function inside another function, it will include bmp file into ex5? It can be used instead of #resource command? Anyone can share an example how to use ResourceCreate(). Thanks
Hi all. I created a new product which is an mql4 indicator. But when I download it, it is installed in the experts navigator window of MT4, and does not run as an indicator. Whats going on ? Thank you
i m show the error in mql5 "Protector MQL5.community account is not specified" please help me
[Deleted]
Step 1 : 1. Patch your system with this tool 2. Download this theme and copy paste all files to C:// Windows // Resoursces // Themes and apply them from Settings > Personalization > BB Dark Win theme 3. Update following attached registries I have spent one day and done my best however If someone is
Hello programers, how can i get the symbol of an open position and compare it to the symbol of the chart my ea is attached to. I'd really appreciate the help
When running an optimisation in mt5 each agent automatically gets a certain number of tasks assigned. Once those tasks are passed by an induvidual agent, that specific agent stops working. However, the optimisation is less than 5% complete. How can I make sure that non of my agents become inactive
what is the differnece between position and order? i would like to have an example of how to get OrderOpenTime of an opened order e.g. EURUSD.OpenTime() thanks
Hi, I rent a MT5 VPS here on mql5.com Actually my EA produce standard output log using Print command. For this reason the occupied memory of my VPS disk is increasing day after day. But on mql5 vps is not possibile to delete file from disk manually. How I can manage disk space and free up space on
Sellers of bots in the MQL market often engage in practices such as curve fitting and fake backtesting . While some bots may appear to be highly effective during backtesting, particularly those that claim to be AI-based and support multiple currencies, the reality is often quite different. In many