General - page 171

Hey there ,I’m having this problem it appears every couple of days  So i do my technical analysis, draw my trends and set all my indicators to trade . It all goes well for some days and then puff 💨 , everything disappears as if I opened the application for the first time which is really annoying...
Hi guys. Must copy trading use a VPS? Thanks
  Pending order  (2)
I'm trying to set a pending order, and want the order to expire at the end of the 4hr candle, however when I set everything up it flashed up with 'invalid expiration'. Not sure why this is happening
I am using MT5 and the Earn Forex Position Sizer. When taking trades the Stop Loss and Take Profit I enter on the Position Sizer are not of the same value? Random stop loses are entered and the TP is not entered at all? Anyone help with this is appreciated. See Attachments
  Wrong earning  (5)
There are people who subscribe to my signal page, but it says there is no earnings. Is there a deadline for my subscription fee to be reflected in my account
Hello, I login with my MQL5 community. tried to subscribe to a free signal (since demo to demo is possible), but once I click on the button 'Subscribe', I get the message: Subscription failed and the signal is temporarily disable for new subscriptions. That message keeps coming up to every free
Ok, my signal shows a fairly bad grwoth -56% but I've profited . I don't get it, I had some deposits and withdrawals early on when I first started trading but i've figured a lot of things out since then. Laugh if you want, I get it. Granted my early days were terrible and some signal providers here
Currently, the OnCalculate() event handling function offers two format types for MQL5—one type is for applied price data, and the other for handling time series data. They are both clunky and don't fully cater for more generalised requirements. One supplies only applied price data making it
for freelance developers , what this red circle , percentage means ? thanks
how can i automate the installation of metatrader 4 via powershell script without user intraction
Hello everyone. Does sharing product links in my wall affect sales? Or it just annoys those who follow you
I got an Array with some numbers in it, I am trying to get the most Occurring number inside the array, not sure how to do that, please help! Lets say im recording the last 100 historical bars, and im trying to count and set my Result value as the most Occurring/repeatable number inside this array, i
void OnStart () { string x = " 9685.894999999 "; double y = StringToDouble (x); double norm_0 = NormalizeDouble (y, 0 ); double norm_1 = NormalizeDouble (y, 1 ); double norm_2 = NormalizeDouble (y, 2 ); double norm_3 = NormalizeDouble (y, 3 ); Print (norm_0 + " " + norm_1 + "
hello. i have a purchase full and paid for, but it do not show up on my platform on mt4. in here it is under my purchases. but on mt4 it is empty. any help? thanks
How can I use my Trade assistant on an E8 account? I have it on an FTMO account and it works great. However I cannot get it to move over to E8, it wants me to purchase another lic
I'm trying to integrate Python into MetaEditor5 following the exact same steps from the documentation https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5 . I've tried with Python v3.9 and v3.7. All the pip install commands execute successfully. However, when i try to execute the following
Hello, first of all thank for helping my issue. I can not open trade from python at metatrader5. I used mt5.order_send(request) function for it but it can not work. I am confused it. If anyone solve it pls help. I reward you
Anyone knows what's happening
[Deleted]
Is it possible to load specific profile before MT5 starts If i have Profile A B C, and profile A was active before i shut down MT5 now next time i want to open MT5 but with Profile B, is there any method such as any file i can create and upon clicking it recognize which profile to open
Hi anyone can help me? i cant install purchase indi.. Installation failed
can we add polls on groups ? thanks
Hello, Anyone can help me please, i watch 28 pairs everyday and i do some intraday checks on all of them, i use only one chart and then use a symbol changer to faster switch the pair to analyse. I noticed that the ram usage is always increasing, getting to 7GB ram today. It is normal ? why the MT5
[Deleted]
Is it possible that i click mouse click on chart and it draws OBJ_FIBO on chart near the click area
Hi guys, how are you doing? I am not being able to register my self as a seller here in MQ5. Is there any other solution to withdraw my funds? Is it possible to transfer my funds to a trading account? Thanks
[Deleted]
I have an investor password! How can I find out how many investors have connected from my account
How can I make a direct purchase at the current price
How is position mode vs hedging mode controlled in MT5? is this something the broker decides? I have an MT4 EA I wanted to port over to MT5 to take advantage of position mode (where only one position per symbol can be open at a time) but I am unsure how to enable position mode (i.e. disable hedging
My Code as follow: int OnInit() { //--- string filename="D:\\MYDATA.CSV"; int filehandle=FileOpen(filename,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV|FILE_ANSI,','); if(filehandle<0) { Print("Failed to open the file by the absolute path ",filename); Print("Error code "...
  terminal update  (1)
Is it possible to update the terminal automatically. Is there any settings to do updates without request confirmation (dialog for update in application). in my point of view (sorry for the wording) it sucks always to confirm the update dialog. For me it would be better, if the update will run
I am not able to see rented vps terminals on my account. Money got deducted from my account