General - page 161

Hi Guys, I am a newbie but have managed to code quite a few things of various complexity (after a lot of pain!). The latest indicator I'm trying to code seems to be stuck on the first step. I'm sure it's something very easy but I can't see what I'm doing wrong. Here is the code: #property link
Hi Guys I have a code that is supposed to automatically enter a stop loss if the position is missing a stop loss. However, due to huge difference in price/pips between fx and indices, same value for SL will not work. So I wanted to have the EA check the order open price and only modify order if the
Hello everyone can someone please tell me an ea or script that allows to limit the number of positions per trade? for example not to exceed 10 positions for a single trade thank you so much
Hi everyone Im using risk calculator on a prop account that give me the error "Unknown retcode 10044" when I try and place a trade. I have used the same calculator on my demo account with the same broker. I have contacted support from all involved and no one seems to know anything. I have
This is just an informative post for those of you with iOS devices that can no longer install the MetaTrader app, but still wish to receive push notifications. There is another MetaQuotes app that is still allowed on the Apple iOS store, and can receive push notifications. I am referring to the MQL5
Hello. Please help. I have an EA loaded on my MT4. The EA works on local computer but when loaded to the VPS it doesn't take trades
Does anyone know which brokers has the best data to backtest on in mt5? I am getting 0% for earlier years with a current broker thanks for the help
If I am suscribed, ¿why can not watch the open operations of the EA? <image deleted>
Introduction If you are reading this article, probably you are facing the issue that your expert advisors are not working in some brokers. Speciffically you could be facing the Message Error Invalid Filling Mode or Unsuported Filling Mode. If this is your problem you are reading the right article on
How can I run auto trade? I need help
Someone could help me to discover: Which indicator or oscillator allows me to know when the current candle is 3X or 4X longer than the previous ones? Thanks a lot
I've created an EA that uses the 3 and 13 EMA to ONLY execute SELL positions. When the 3 crosses bellow the 13, a sell position must be executed. When the 3 crosses above the 13, all positions of the CURRENT symbol should be closed. But my EA is opening both BUY and SELL positions - I'm struggling
Im thinking of starting my profitable private Hedge EA as a Signals provider but I need to make sure that it will work for everyone as its programmed to work. I don't anyone to lose money. QUESTION: Day 1 - I start me EA and it starts entering buys and sells on a specified currency Day 7 - 3 new
Hi, I've created a number of indicators and EAs that use PlaySound() function from time to time. What I've noticed is that if two or more of such applications try to play the .wav audio at the same time (e.g. right after the start of a new bar), the second call to PlaySound suppresses the first
I have one user in my friends list, who is posting topics I am not interested anymore. I can't find a button to remove him from my news feed. Any suggestions
// Input settings input double LotSize = 0.01; input double StopLoss = 0; input double TakeProfit = 0; void OnTick() { // Get the open and close prices of the previous bar double open1 = iOpen(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 1); double close0 = iClose(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 0); // Get the close price
Hi, How to achieve partial close in MQL5...?
example 8:00 AM To 17:00PM GMT London time 13:00 To 22:00 GMT new york time
MY MT5 ALredy put in EArobot.. Until 1month. Will suddenly my mt5 inside EA robot will be removed out.. Every month same like that. Why
help with mql5 code, loop closed orders ,if order just closed =alert i have code for mq4 i want code for Mq5 without MT4Orders.mqh // Loop through closed orders for ( int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) { // Check if the order
Since checking if a position has just closed is flawed due to sometimes async trade processing which means all details of the trade may not be available immediately in trade history. As highlighted in this forum post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/265060 How do I check if there is a new deal "out
  Compare ENUMs  (2)
Hi, i try to understand why the following if-statement not works. void OnTradeTransaction ( const MqlTradeTransaction &trans, const MqlTradeRequest &request, const MqlTradeResult &result) { ENUM_TRADE_TRANSACTION_TYPE type=trans.type;
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is around some kind of indicator or EA that disable and enable again the autotrading button at a specific time. Reason is I use an EA that disable and close all the trades before news. Now if it disable the autotrading when market is closed it will stop the EAs,but
My broker (Ingot) does not offer symbols such as GBPUSD, but rather GBPUSD.PRO. As such, MQL copier signals do not work with my account. Is there a way to make this work, possibly by creating a custom symbol that trades GBPUSD.PRO when a trade for GBPUSD is received? Thank you
  VPS Not Working  (4)
hello i just purchased a mql5 VPS and its not working its working with signals only if i want to miragtion it with expert und indicators its shows me IN THIS LINK: https://ibb.co/1GC2cDq i don't know how to fix this so if somebody knows please a comment here (I'm trying to use Dark Venus EA) Thanks
I started building bots and ran into a huge, very confusing issue. The MQL5 Paid for indicators don't have source files. I can't load executable files into bot building programs. This doesn't make any sense. These indicators are created for use on MT5. a main feature of which is EAs and back testing
In developing a crossover EA, how do I ensure the cross is complete. I tried to create an EMA crossover and realized that sometimes the trade will still happen even if the MAs are close but have not crossed. I would be grateful for the help
Where can I find an include file #include <mobile_notification.mqh? IS there a library or a source for this? Do I need to pay for one
I installed the program, I activated all the cores, they work in the cloud, I marked my correct MQL5.community account, I see all the cores in my account and the IP is correct, I have more than 5k Passes from Cloud Network, but ZERO Profit! My account is basic and I don't have any bank account
Hey I need to compare the current price, or the high price of the current candle to a 100 positions array Something like.... if current price or high price > array[i] in a for statement then open sell position