General - page 165

Hi, I'd like to make a raspberry pi 4 cluster to do a backtest and since raspberry pi 4 is using ARM architecture I wonder if MT5 can actually works on raspberry pi 4? Thank you
hello hello everyone I am creating a synthetic symbol and I am doing a backtest on it, Everything is going well, but I realize that, even though this symbol is created entirely by my data, there are differences when I do a test, selecting "Every Tick" or "Every tick based on real ticks" in the
Hello I bought expert advisor. but it did not work as he said. I put 200 $ on my forex account. but half of my money exploded because of him. I talked with him, he said if you bought from my website, I could refund you money but I cant refund your money for you bought expert from mql5 market....
Hi Guys, I was coding a dollar value lot calculator when i realised that the losses from my positions were different, even though the lot sizes and stop losses were set to the same Point value . Can someone explain why this might be? It's making the testing of the calculator a little tricky! In
My EA is not working or placing trades in strategy tester, I am seeing no errors in the strategy tester journal so could I send the code or anything and someone give me suggestions. I am a noob on coding ect so I made it on fxdreema
Hello Am Sorry I couldn't post this as a task for developers. Metatrader 5 annoyingly keeps losing me of and on and I can't handle that write for me a forex trading algorithm in MetaQuotes Language 5 that recalls the last two highs and the last two lows. The algorithm reads the market structure's
Hello. I've been using this trend indicator for months, only to just realized it repaints. FML. I was wondering if there is anyway to change the code and make this indicator not repaint. Also open to any suggestions on similar indicators Thanks
Hello, Hope you are fine. I have an indicator that I created myself in Trading View. I want to use this same in MT5 terminal because I have to open both MT5 terminal and Trading View simutaneously. Previously I posted about this and I have been told to Learn the code. I removed all errors and
mql5 stops writing data (csv) when i open csv file written in mql5 with excel ,how can mql5 continue write to csv file when i open it with excel or another program
I purchase an EA but it installed on a broker's platform that I don't want to use it on. I can't find it under "purchases" on the broker's platform that I want to install in on. I need help to attach it to the broker of my choice instead
I have a python program that makes some deals in real time and needs to be fast, but I'm having a problem with the connection with the MetaTrader terminal. Some orders are being rejected and return the following message to the journal on MetaTrader(Request rejected due to absence of network
Hi everyone I recently started writing scripts. I wrote a function that creates a variable that contains a signal based on the RVI, that is 1 = buy, 2 = sell, 0 = no action. This is the function I wrote double rvifun(){ double rvifun = 0 ; double rvibasefast; double rvisignalfast; double
Hello guys, I try to add this indicator on my MT5 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/25257 I add the mq5 file here (\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Indicators) Restart MT5 And nothing. The mq5 file is there but not the ex5 and the new indicator is not in the
  EA with DLL  (1)
Hello friends, I have an EA that uses DLL imports to read history data. It gives good results on backtest but fails in live trading. Please what could be the possible explanations
Hello dears When I restart met trader , I understand that it should reopen with the latest saved profile , but this is not happened usually , sometimes I save latest profile and I close and open , I find it went to Default profile or sometimes other profile than the recent (latest one ) what should
Hello, I am struggling to find a way to get Position history data using MQL5, specifically finding the final stop loss value. It seems that using HistoryOrder and HistoryDeal functions cannot find the last stop loss value which as far as I remember was possible on MQL4 by using OrderSelect (pos
Hi everyone, please tell me what is wrong why it doesnt draw any arrows? It is mql5 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| testing.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //|
  Withdrawal  (2)
How do I withdraw my funds
[Deleted]
How can I select and create a group of symbols in active marketwatch symbols for custom sorting? Is there a feature for this
How to get the OHLC (Open, High, Low, Close) of the last 1 min bar?
Hi all , I'm looking for forex copy traders with systems which have a maximum DD of -2.5% Along with 5+ Track record and audited results
I have read the restrictions for product description leading to lowered rating and removed all the infractions I think could be causing it and still no change. I have 2 indicators currently and have the same format on both, yet one has lowered rating due to bad description and the other does not
Hello Traders, My Email tool notification has stopped working after working for a few weeks in a demo account. I double checked my email configuration to make sure everything is good but i can't just receive email notification anymore Please someone help me
im can not compiler how to fix im learning mql5
Hi. I have an EA and now I would like to put some fields in the screen, and this fields must be used to open order after a press a button thar alread have. Some help will be fine, how can I create the input field and capture to use a order creation. Thanks In advance. Nilson
If you compare the data on other platforms such as NinjaTrader or Quantower, you will be able to verify that the CME data is the same for all this platforms. However, they are different in MT5. I checked the order book is the same on all platforms, so the difference must be in the orders cross, that
Hello This is my first experience of building an expert I optimized a forex builders strategy that had great results Of course, there are drawbacks. I could not fix it and I would be happy if you could help me
Hi, I would like to ask for help to correct the code. Basically I have made a private indicator in Pine Language. I converted that indicator to mql5. But It shows lots of errors. Due to 0 knowledge in Mql5 language, I stucked and requires Help from Experts. Thanks Code is here and File is attached
Hello, I'm interested in following a signal provider, but I noticed that the symbol he uses is EURUSDm (with that "m" at the end), it's from Exness broker. My broker (XM) only use the EURUSD symbol. If I follow this sign will I be able to copy normally or will I have problems because of this "m"
  Refund credits  (3)
How can I get a refund from my credits, I have a balance available but when I go to withdraw it says no money available to withdraw. This is from a host service that I cancelled