General - page 170

Hello I am new, I connected to my broker through meta trader but even before it I had absolutely no symbols in meta trader. I dont know what to do, cannot find anything similar anywhere else
Hello friends. i used my paypal to buy an EA. however after verifying the payment the operations failed and i didnt get the EA. because the paypal email was diffrent from the mql5 account email. and the money is already withdrawn from my bank account. (paypal says the payment is pending in the
[Deleted]
  US MT5 Broker  (5)
I'm unable to find a broker in the USA that allows MT5. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Jeff
Hello, I am attempting to perform a two year back test on XAUUSD using my custom made EA. I am well aware that the more inputs that are used, the longer it will take to process / run. I see the max combinations for my EA is 1.71228266496e+22 I see 256 agents are being used, but it is just stuck on
Is there any way to integrate python with MT5 Admin? I've been looking everywhere for this with no answer
Hey guys i am creating an ea in which i want to copy trades to other symbols on the acc using symbols in input. How do i do that . Please give any reference to study
Hello. I need a utility/ea. Imagine i have one terminal with 2 ea. I only want one to take trades. If EA 1 take a trade first, EA 2 can't trade. The other way , if EA2 take a trade, EA 1 can't take a trade. When trade is finished for EA1 or EA2, both are allowed to trade , until one EA trade and the
Hi, when I start mt5 through command line terminal64.exe and using config_file.ini the mt5 open and work, but if I go back to cmd and start again the same terminal64.exe instalations using other config_file2.ini then the command just focus the mt5 window but nothing happens. I think its because de
  disconnected VPS  (1)
Hi, is it possible to reach support on VPS somehow? VPS is disconnected sometimes and after that my algo doesn't work VPS is MQL5 London LD4 18: 6468664 (I use EA written on MQL4 btw, if it matters) 2023.05.08 14:56:21.988 '149.5.86.229:1950': connect failed 2023.05.08 14:56:21.988 '78687914'
I am trying to get the execution time of a pending order so my trade manager can check if it is the current M5 bar, but I get 0. I even found one article that suggested I use OrderSelect first, which I did and I still get 0. I'm also not sure why I need OrderSelect since the documentation code (that
as you can see from the screenshot, there is an EA (but really it's a utility) called Trade Manager. all the words are bunched up together and i've been playing with my resolution settings to try to fix this and it still looks congested. my monitor is a samsung tv and there's no issue with it that i
I am looking at the [ product name removed] from [seller name removed] on this page: [link removed] I have searched literally for hours trying to find where I can post simple questions. I want to ask the vendor several questions before I buy. Where and how do I post a question to this vendor for a
Hi, I have an EA that I'd like to use as a master EA. Through this EA I only want to change the indicator or signal that I want to use without creating a new EA and copy paste the master EA. I know some people used an include files to do it, is there a comprehensive article that I can use to
First of all thank you for helping. I am newbie in mql5 coding. How to close all position except most old one? I want close all position except the most old one. I have a code of closing all position by lot. I attached it. void CloseAllPositionsPart() { m_trade.SetAsyncMode( true );
message no server for your broker
  Hidden labels  (1)
How to hidden that values from seperated window on MT5? thanks in advanced
Dear MetaTrader team, Could you please AUD in deposit currency options for strategy tester? It would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot
Hi, I have a bot, that makes orders over all the pairs, and would like to spend the same ammount of money over each pair with the lot size (a different lot size for each pair). How do I do this
HI all, Would be very grateful if anyone could figure out why my code is, throwing off the following errors: '}' - unexpected end of program 426 2 '{' - unbalanced parentheses 59 1 My Code is attached. Thanks v much
So, a quick question: what is the difference between a debugger and a compiler? Many different explanations on Google, so I thought I'd come here and learn from the experts - which in all fairness I should have done in the first place :) Cheers
Is there a workaround to change the frontend fontsize. Problem on a 4k 32 inch with native Resolution the numbers are so small you can't read it. Maybe this will come in one of the next version or is there an hack on a ini file or anything where i can change this
Hi is there any chance Metatrader Team will develope an native trade Manager for MT5 Special for the mobile Apps with 3 lines (Entry, SL, TP) and Calculations: Risk % on Balance/Equity, fix risk amount. For mobile trading this will help a lot without manual lotsize calculations before every trade
MT4 Expert Advisor is trading nicely on MQL5 VPS, for almost 3 weeks now, but the trading results does not showup anywhere. Journal and Experts showing, it is busy Buying and Selling daily
Hi Is it possbile to move an account from one VPS to another? Also how many accounts should you run on a VPS
This is a long shot. I’m trying to find the EA with a name “Pazar” “Pasar” or similar, I can not remember the exact spelling of it. I had it a couple of years ago but lost it when I had to get a new harddrive. I have tried searching for it, but without knowing the exact spelling, I’m getting no
Hi, I need to know if it is possible to verify if a file is protected using the MQL5 Cloud Protector . In my workflow, I automatically upload the compiled files to S3 . Before I do this, I need to check if the file is protected or not. Thanks :)
Hi, I'm using mostly the code from history_deals_get - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5 and it works: https://youtu.be/9gXsOIand1s But not perfectly, I say: ... .. from_date= datetime ( 2023 , 5 , 1 ) to_date= datetime ( 2023
hi i am having issues with setfiles not loading onto any of my ea,s. I have tried copying them into profiles/tester. when i do they disappear. I noticed that when i switch to all files in 'save as type' the sefiles apear. when i open them it acts as if it has loaded the set file but no changes are
I was hoping someone knew this answer. How many bars (candles) of historical data can MT5 do back-testing on? For instance on TradingView the limit is 20,000 bars. Thank you in advance for your knowledge
In my own account i have 4 metatrader accounts. How can i copy signal from one of my account to another of my account. Do i need to pay a fee to do so. Kindly guide you step by step. Thanks