General - page 174

When i Start the terminal for trading, My last used profile is automatically loaded up as usual , problem is the terminal would also have opened duplicates of some of the charts i have in the profile. These duplicate charts are hard to sport cause my terminal is usually maxed out at 100 charts. And
How To Get Subcribers On My Signal? Any Recommendations
Hi, I use the loop for all open charts a lot of times on my code. So I'm repeating the code a lot. Is there any way to create a generic function to iterate the charts, and do something variable? Something like this void sample() { iterateCharts ( do something complex ); } void
hello i am facing probleme with cpoie trading signal lot because of money managment rules hello whene i copie trader signal is there mql5 fonction that can return signal provider ticket lot
Hi, Under some conditions, I want to disable a CheckBox. So I use the following code: CCheckBox checkbox; checkbox.Disable() ; I have tried also this: checkbox.Deactivate(); but the checkbox still be Active and the user can check/uncheck it. Is it a bug of MT4 or my code is wrong? thanks
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04.18 23:04:27 'xxxxxxxx': Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD, signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 What does it mean exactely ? Is there a way to change this minimal value for 0.20 for...
  chart deleting  (1)
I uploaded mistake chart , how I can delete it
Hi All, sorry if this is a silly question, but I haven't been able to come up with a solution: if I try to put a '\t' character into a string, it ends up displayed as a space (32) rather than a tabulation (9). What am I doing wrong ? Thanks !
Hi, is there any way to get a variable name as string? For example: bool isHigh = false; I need to get the variable name "isHigh" as string value
Why do I get the following when I want to hire a freelancer when I have $42 in my account? The possibilities of your account are limited You cannot add any posts and edit your personal information
[Deleted]
  partial close EA  (1)
I installed the demo version. then I bought it and installed it but I can't activate it. thank you
Hi, I know we can test one pair at a time in strategy tester but when you planned to use multiple currency pair in real automatic trading then it difficult to analysis drawdown, risk. Is it possible to run strategy tester for more than one currency pair at a same time to find some what accurate
I am looking for a sample MS Visual Studio 2022 C++ solution for a DLL that works with both MT5 and MT4, sending and receiving various types of datasets, e.g. string, structs, ints, bools, unions etc. Thanks
I am getting an error on a Shared Project . How can the above errored fixed? Since I am getting the error on the MQL5 IDE, I have tried checking out the project using Tortoise SVN, updating it and committing it back but this did not solve the error
Hello i cant login in my email account can i recover mql account with phone number? I got bought EA on it
Hi , I usually use MT5, so not so familiar with mt4 The toolbox on mt4 is hidden ie cant see trade and market tabs etc How do i restore these please. Thanks
Hi all, Can I get text data like account and server from login window fields over MQL or winuser functions? Thanks
So I have a customer that gave a 1-star review because he didn't get a reply on time on the product comments. The customer did not contact us directly. The customer is asking us to send him a PayPal refund to remove the review. How do you deal with this? I contacted the support and they said they
Hello, i've the following basic question. if i define a array in global scope. double myglobalarray[]; myglobalarray[0]=987; Is it possible to pass this array to a function, work, fill and change his values at the end at global scope, without knowing/working with the name of the global var inside
  Uploads beautiful lady!  (11   1 2)
I am trying to upload png image on my wall, But the system uploads the picture of a beautiful lady instead. Does anyone have an idea
HI there I'm trying to set up my copy trading. If I understand correctly, I need to download a trade receiver from the market place. The tutorial I am following shows a MT5 trade receiver under the experts folder, but I dont have one there. If I search the market place for trade receiver mt5, I done
Hi everyone.  New to MT5.  I live in the UK so have chosen a UK server to connect via, but despite that the chart times are all out by about 2 hours.  Cannot see anywhere how you change that - has anyone any ideas please? Thanks.  Steve
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if it was possible for a winning trade to be at incorrectly listed as a losing trade? If so who would I contact; my broker or some other party
Dear Traders/Programers. is there any program that i can use to make my journaling easily as mentioned below 1: I will have ticket numbers of my trades from y total trade history of a day, entry and exits. 2: Suppose i have 20 quick trades in an hour on 2Minute chart of a stock CFD. 3: I need to
To make it more convenience using the web terminal, I wish this small update can be considered: 1. Adding parameter ?chart=EURUSD to the url will automatically open chart for EURUSD, even if the symbol is not currently in the Market Watch box. 2. Adding parameter ?buy=EURUSD or ?sell=EURUSD will
Hi I am new in signal subscribing og MQL5, I am using MT4 Platform. I want to change lot size on my account than signal provide, Can any one demonstarte how to do it? Many Thanks
Hello, i have the following array-Structure. myarray[level1][level2] Now i store some values myarray[0][0]=val0_1 myarray[1][0]=val1_1 myarray[3][0]...etc. [1]=val0_2 [1]=val1_2 [2]=val0_3 [2]=val1_3 [3]=val0_4 [3]=val1_4 etc
Hello, a stock has three different maturities: January 31, February 28 and March 31. "January 31 2023" symbol = "F_AKBNK0123" " February 28 2023" symbol = "F_AKBNK0223" " March 31 2023" symbol = "F_AKBNK0323" I want to do : Get bid price F_AKBNK0123 and Get ask price F_AKBNK0323 if the two prices
Hi admin . In some profiles their picture is displayed above their stats web .On pc , in Edge Chrome and FireFox
This signal error, my trading record still on the track and never get DD 100% Anyone can help to fix this? <Link deleted>