General - page 166

Hi, I would like to ask to metaquotes if they can add the option to publish the "Detailed Report" instead of the the "Simple Report" that is selected by default. Or maybe it is possible and I don't know how to do it... Thanks. Fernando.
Hello. I am logging in using my trading account, but it doesn't show me any chart. I am attaching a screenshot. What can I do to begin trading on my trading account? Thanks in advance
Does anyone know how to get information from the order that was just closed, I need to get the comment of this order, because depending on the comment I will make some operation
  resolved by self  (4)
resolved by self
Hi, i want to ask if something like this is possible void my_function( string array[]){ } //Call the function and pass datas directly my_function({ "text1" , "text2" , "text3" });
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to automatically export the Report History of an account on a regular basis (ideally weekly) automatically? I want to do this so that a separate summary excel report can read the data from many accounts I have and aggregate it up. Manually clicking to create
Hi I made a small code to place remaining candle time to be displayed on the chart Now I use this code ObjectCreate ( "time" , OBJ_TEXT , 0 , Time[ 0 ] + 1750.000 , Close[ 0 ] + 15.000 ); The line below simple places the text 1750 units to the right from the last candle. Time[ 0 ] + 1750.000 Issue
how can ı make func to WHEN specific SYMBOL tick change ı wanna execute a function ? thank you :)
Hi All, I continue to have an issue during the process to finalize the "Virtual Server" in MT4 platform. When i arrive in the payment method selection the button "Forward" remain not available even if all flags above pointed
The developer seems to have vanished. Left no files to be reviewed so far, hoping he will reappear before time goes out but looks unlikely at the moment. Do I still need to do this Request of Arbitration precedure to get back money or can I just cancel the order some quicker way? If developer
Hi All, I never used MT4 and so i'm not an expert but i'm starting to using it due to EA needs. Just want to know if there is some way to see the chart or in the orders panels the estimate calculation in EUR or USD of my position if the SL will be filled. In the same for is also good to see directly
My broker has this string in the commissions section. COMMISSIONS 0-10000 0.0028 % in USD per lot How much is commission if I open a 0.01 lot position
Hi, one questoion; Do you know if its possible to move you indicators which you were using on one PC to another PC? I have mt4 trader on one PC with certain indicators, from time to time I also use a 2nd PC, so how can i move those indicators... i have saved templates and when I load those on
I cannot install MT5 on my Mac. When I installed, there was a pop-up box said "Can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software" I attached picture along. What could I possibly do to fix it? Thanks in advance for all replyings
Hello. Can we talik about MT5 python SDK? https://pypi.org/project/MetaTrader5/5.0.37/#files Recentry I bought M2 macbook and running Windows on it with parallels desktop. And I tried to install MetaTrader5 via pip , but I'v got this. ``` ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the
I am trying to code an expert advisor that runs on simple price action, If price breaks above the recent resistance with clean range to the left hand side, open a buy position. Could somebody help me in trying to code the bit that identifies the clean range to the left
I got this problem while I'm trying to connect my telegram to the Expert Advisor MT4 to telegram. Anyone got an idea to fix this? (screenshot attached)
  No connection  (2)
Hey I have the meta trader 4 downloaded on my Mac but every tie I run it. There is a "no connection" message at the bottom right corner. I have tried reloading and logging in multiple times. nothing seems to be working. Please help
hello MQL5 team I need your help,  I have failed to connect to signal server i subscribed Friday last week, please help.
Hey guys am in need of a proper dynamic risk management tool to use in my EA i hired someone on freelance to assist me but he could not create exact mm tool that i need someone could point out to any material ediucation i can research on my own and do it
string p = Symbol (); string s = p + " " +( string ) iBars (p, PERIOD_M1 ) + "\n" ; s+= "NZDUSD" + " " +( string ) iBars ( "NZDUSD" , PERIOD_M1 ) + "\n" ; s+= Symbol () + " " +( string ) iBars ( Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 ) + "\n" ; Comment (s); ok, so thats the code. The output is: NZDUSD 0
Hi there, I am new to mql4 and to this forum. I try to get the most recent High and Low. What I don't want is the highest or lowest price in a certain period of time. I really just want the most recent High or Low Price of the candle as in this picture: So I cant use iHigh or iLow because I just
Hello friends, I am not sure how could it be even possible. Any technical people have any idea? These are my GVs, look at the time of the GVs. 1970, 2031, 2025, etc
  I can't withdraw  (2)
Hello previously I was withdraw to webmoney , but currently you remove webmoney option , I can't withdraw to PayPal because the PayPal not accept my country (Palestine), I bought a master card then tried to withdraw to my mastercard , but it rejected from your system, please return webmoney as
Hi all, How frequently do you optimize your EA(s) to maintain their optimal performance in the face of market changes? Also, how long is the period you use when optimising, e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year
i put .1 lots on new order but then the terminal size lots not same as new order ---example on new order i type in .1 but on terminal it shows .10
Hello, is it possible to use two structures in 1 array? Something link that? struct mystructA { string fieldnameA; int value_intA; double value_doubleA; string value_stringA; }; struct mystructB
I refer to the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2299 (from 2016): New trading constants Due to the addition of the new Close By operation type, the new trading properties have appeared as well: TRADE_ACTION_CLOSE_BY — new trading operation type — close a position by an opposite one
Hello, I'm not good in coding and wanted to create an pop up alert to this indicator please when Aqua or Orange circle appears. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Hello, i try to find a answear if it is possible to change a defined structure, later maybe to add a new element to the struct? Is it possible? struct struct_ar { string fieldname; // Name of the field, also for headline int value_int;