General - page 1119

Hi all, I'm looking for the following historical price data as older as possible: - E-Mini S&P500 and future Dax (GER30) - 5 min - 15 min - 30 min It could be good if they are for the last 2 years. Thank you in advance Mark
it seems many signal providers are providing signal based on EA bought in the market at the same time the seller also provides the signal based on his own EA.Although, its not illegal and they are at freedom to do so,however trying to state that its different EA or system may be convincing to most
Hi i have a big problem (on screen) i try to display aplication in Market on three computers, three different platform and zero, i give up. i tried login to mql comunity but not effect how the solve this problem ?
What do you think? 
[Deleted]
I note some of signal provider (e.g. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/137963), the signal start at Apr 2015, but the equity chart record is recorded from 10 Oct 2015 afterward. The past record is missing. Why? Does it mean that I can delete the past record in my MT4 account ? How? Thank you
My subscriber's funds have not been moved to my account even after the subscriber has mirrored my signal for 30 days and made profits. Any problem with the service of providing signals?
  eurusd trend  (3)
any idea what will be the next move for eurusd, im still short on eurusd. according to this daily chart, price get res on 100ma and and moving down
Dear Dudes Let us discuss about the best draw down and monthly gain that is requirement of subscribers. Please give your opinions regrading subject matter. I will request subscribers to give their opinions as well. It will enable us to trade effectively considering subscribers' requirements.
[Deleted]
My MT4 platform is the latest Build 890. As of late, the CPU runs at 50% constantly and checking the Journal Tab, I get this message: "HistoryCentre: Synchronize 'EURUSD M5' " Yesterday it was GBPUSD and so the situation fluctuates. What can I do to rectify the situation plse? Thanks for responding
Hi experts, Please help on this. How to see the comment of each order in MT4 in "Tester" window under section "Results"? thanks, PK.
Hi all, I am just getting the 'Subscription Failed' message everytime I try to subscribe to a signal. I have $20 in the MQL account so that should pay for the service. Any advice on how to get on board? Please see attached screenshot of my journal with the errors. My account is in GBP and...
Hi, I've started using the new classes in the Includes directory of MQL4 for my EA, particularly the CLabel class. One problem I'm facing is that on my computer (running windows 7 Professional), I can add text to the CLabel object that is e.g. Russian and on my computer it will display the text as
Dear guys How i get MA value with Previous Indicator's Data in MQL. double MA_Value=iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); EMUM_PRICE_APPLY only show price not show Previous Indicator Data. Like below. but i want to do it in MQL coding.
which are the most performing free signals
Hi,Mql4 family, please i wish to find out whether it is possible to copy a signal on an account without going through the mt4 signal tab.I found this issue when i tried copying a signal but mt broker's mt4 did not include my source signal under their signal tab.Please i will appreciate any info on...
Pprogrammer Trader Programmers and trader
[Deleted]
How I can link to MT5 download in order for MetaQuotes to know that it's me, laplacianlab, who places those download links? Sorry guys but I've been unable to find this in the search form.. If I'm right it is $0.20 per MT5 download, right? Thks again for your help in advance.
  Which VPS Services  (11   1 2)
I am planning to open one more VPS service for my accounts. Which VPS services do you use? And do you advice it?
  More screens  (6)
is it possible to install several mt4 and login with one account number so you can have more screens and be able to trade from every screen ?
Is there a way to use the heikenAshi hi, low, open, closing data for a new moving average of various periods. To clarify I want the HeikenAshi calculated data to be used in the MA calculation. So, instead of the Open, Close, High, Low options in the current Moving Average Indicator (which would be
Hi All, I would like to know if Meta Trader 4 supports EasyLanguage programming language, the one is used by TradeStation for many years ago. The reason of this question is that I have many models programmed in EasyLanguage and wouldnt like to write them again in Meta Trader 4... Have you heard...
Hi, I've been getting the "Waiting for Update" message intermittently when running MQL Scripts from the MetaEditor. Has anyone else experienced this and know how to resolve it? Steps to create: 1) I run an EA from Metaeditor in history mode and am able to debug successfully 2) Suddenly it'll...
AUDUSD: AUDUSD took back its intra day gains to close slightly lower on Monday leaving risk of more weakness on the cards. While the pair can trade and hold below the 0.7363/81 levels, we think more weakness should occur towards its support at 0.7197. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7300...
Hi all, I am looking for MACD Aspray indicator file to work on Meta Trader 4 platform on Windows. I do appreciate if you share yr comments. Good luck in yr trading, Ersoy
USDJPY: With USDJPY halting its weakness to close higher the past week, it looks to move higher in the new week. We envisage a possible move towards its range top at the 121.32 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 120.50 level. A break...
  SL and TP  (6)
Is there a way to when placing an order automaticaly have a SL or TP?
  AUDUSD trend  (2)
The secondary trend of AUDUSD is sideways on charts. In its daily chart, the pair is sustaining above the trend line after giving breakout of double bottom pattern. Prices are consolidating with strong positive bias and its 50 DMA is also providing support to the prices for further up-trend. If it...
in mt5 platform i saw more time frame than mt4, 2hr, 6 hr 8 hours Tf there isnt it possible to add those TF in mt4 as well, bcz i found 8hr and 2 hrs is very helpful for analysis.
hi, using code or otherwise is there ANYWAY possible for- The user to define the spread used mt5s strat tester? or if that is not possible, is there anyway for the user to "turn off spread"? as I would rather my EA use no spread than to use the random/high spread chosen by the strat tester...