General - page 1473

I want to password protected my indicator, below is what I can come up with but there is a flaw. I don't want the real characters to show when user type password in the inputs box instead replace the typed character with asterisks * could someone help me fix it? thanks. input string password = "0";
I can imagine that this is suppose to be simple, but I justcan’t get it working. This simple code: ChartNavigate(0,CHART_BEGIN,4000);Print(time[4000]); Rather than scrolling the chart to the bar number 4000, itscrolls the chart to the beginning. The line “Print(time[4000]); ” just give the...
Forex alerts have become extremely popular in the last decade with the appearance of internet brokers - and even more innovative has been the fact that positions can be put on and unwound in a matter of seconds from anywhere, including from a mobile phone. However, despite the fact t A managed forex...
Hello friends this is checkmail and found an interesting mtf indicator with an separate window, but it will require an text signal alert in its window or on charts even arrows and vertical lines would do great for it.The coding is also not much messey but am still trying to figure our how to code an...
hi all, I have no idea whether this is the right forum to post this. Admin, please move it to right forum if you think its inappropriate here. Can I please indulge a kind developer to write me a small EA for MT4? Objective: To open and manage hedge orders to orders created manually Description: I...
Hello, I've a problem to understand the deep process of the execution types... Today I've a system based on bid and ask movements - with no indicators - updated at each tick. When I use tester optimisation, I've very stable trading system with 1mnOHLC solution. But if I use...
Hello, I'm just starting to look at MQL5 and now that I've successfully opened an order I would like to convert my MQL4 OpenOrder() function into MQL5.  If someone could give the equivalent MQL5 code for the MQL4 code below it would be greatly appreciated; hopefully someone has already coded...
Hello friends this is checkmail and know you might be missing m on this forum but was busy with testing few indicators.And did follow the simple logic, and the outputs are good till about 80% but with accuracy. Now what am searching for is someone who could code this simple indicators to an MTF...
I have been looking at the Rover North Forex System and found it very interesting. I would like to know where I can get it for free if possible. Does anyone have it and could share it with me? I would also like to know if it really is as good as it says it is. It states that it can make 100% or...
I am stuck! I have developed a trading system that is sort of working but would greatly benefit from being able to know at what price the system setup will be met. My thinking is to somehow calculate the price movement necessary to generate the required change in indicator value. eg: 5 / 8 sma cross...
  Can anyone be a Forex Trader?  (23   1 2 3)
For those who are planning to start up with Forex trading, it is best to start up with these major currency pairs. Euro (EUR) US Dollar (USD) British Pound (GBP) Swiss Franc (CHF) Japanese Yen (JPY) Australian Dollar (AUD) Canadian Dollar (CAD) These currencies are widely traded and have tight...
The first month of the new year 2011 is over and we closed the month with a profit. Not so much but I closed with 1.5% and I nearly covered the loss of 1.85% from December. My total gain now after 148 days trading this strategy is 47%. In December I reduced my risk per trade to 1% and I changed to...
Hi When using copyrates to copy the last uncomplete bar (with start_pos = 0 and count = 1) it brings the current bar rate. I can't manage to accomplish when using it in tester mode, because when testing a period for instance of 3 months: 01.04.2010 - 01.07.2010 the copyrates in tester mode...
is there any ready script to export indicators values to CSV Format
How can one use all cores available on the cpu using MetaTester ?   I opened the MetaTester clicked install and everything seemed fine but one testing in strategy tester it uses only one core ? 
On February 1, 2011, the partnership agreement between MetaQuotes Software Corp. and the global news publisher International Business Times (IBTimes) has come into force. The companies have agreed on the integration of the IBTimes news feed into MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. "Together...
Oh no, please not another signal..... Is this what you think? That is the reason why I do NOT want you to sign my signal for now ( RAS ID: 33194 littlesteadygrowth). Just follow from time to time the results. I will explain later in march what my trading concept is like. O.K? Stay relaxed, oliverl
I need to put a warning out about someone who has hacked my Yahoo account and is using it to scam people. Beware fxfrench@yahoo.com on Yahoo messenger. It is no longer under my control. Furthermore, the hacker is using the hacked account to spread bad publicity about FXOpen claiming we are having...
Okay I know I can use PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) to get the current order's position, and that works fine, but when I close the order it still returns the volume of the last position? Shouldn't it return 0?
Who has EA from this broker vertifx.com can some one share or show the performance. Thanks
this is my ea. it works but it is slow eur usd daily chart 1000 pip a year? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| //| //| //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ extern string ORDERComment="Order Comment Text"; extern int...
i am the user of meta 5, but i don't know how to set up the margin, profit/loss. i want to make the margin for forex and cfd. suppose i have trade for eurusd the margin that i want for fix amount is us$ 1.000,- and another one i want margin for floating. the formula for fix margin is contract size...
Looking for someone to code an EA of the following. Or if someone can point me in the right direction to learn to code it myself. Thanks! Only 1 trade per day Currency pair = X Chart time frame = 30M If Candlestick at time X open<close then set order buy (bullish/green candle) buy at high of...
How Interest Rate Announcements Are Priced Into Currency Values When trading any financial market, it is imperative that one understand what drives price over the long-term. What makes the underlying asset tick? In stocks, it is earnings and growth, in commodities it is supply and demand, and in...
Can anyone think of anything remotely useful to do with Twitter
  Vip signal  (3)
eurusd buy@1.3657 sell@1.3627 sl@1.3640 tp 20 pips DAILY SIGNAL HERE
  DLL differences  (1)
Hi, I'm trying to work with DLL's on MQL5. I use these just a little and I have some doubts about: Whatever DLL works with MQL5? Is there any difference between DLL's writed in C++ or .NET for MQL5. If yes, how it works? Is there any kind of special complilation to use one DLL to work with a...
What is the easiest/best way to keep my EA from opening positions until all of the cash is being used in trading?  Currently I have an EA that is composed of 2 EMA's that places a trade based on the direction of the 2 indicators.  If the conditions are being met, my EA continues to open up new...
Hello everyone, I've been learning about forex and building and testing Expert Advisors for about 6 months now and I am interested in increasing my knowledge in areas concerning time series analysis and signal processing. This is mainly due to the fact that I have found that many of the basic...
There are any provided release date? thank you