What would encourage you to make a deposit? - page 2

easier to make subsequent deposit ??? you said

remember, if you use real money (did you have success in demo) -- you are using leverage and magnified loss, therefore most broker will stop you before you have a chance to hit zero

i.e. don't pay or chase the satisfactory margin level (requir.) as you are losing -- winning, they won't bother you

we are not into stock game that only 1D (1direction) of rising -- guessing both direction is harder than one

i.e. losing and betting wrong >> much bigger >> winning and continuous getting correct bet -- sometime, I stop and bet on myself % of getting it right (this could be easier than guessing the next leg of the market) as apex turn quick while our mind is stubborn with the old price level or old range (or old trend)

from the look of it-- people in this thread, people are TOO NEW in forex trading -- some concepts they get it wrong

I deposit low amount in my trading account . My profit and good performance encoursge me to invest more in it. It did not disoppoint me . Forex is giving me a goo return . I am using forum bonus as well as my own investment for real trading.

Only regular and consistent profit will encourage me to deposit in any broker. I love long term trading so its nice and safe to trade on. I am planning for a deposit from next month.

Ii started real trading with bonus gain from forums ,when i make some profits on them gradually my confidence developed with forex business It encourage me to make deposits in forex. I am making good profit average every month that is enough for me.

Because i want to feel real trading atmosphere, so i make deposit here. Beside that, i also get advice that psychology trading is a thing which we need in forex trading. It's only be able to be honed with real account. I started trading with small amount first.

userinvest:
I agree 100% with stanparker, small deposits to learn in accounts with nanolots, demo account is only valid for long term trades, but with intraday trades Demo account are not valuables, and in scalping tests the demo account are hoax ...

Yes me too, i prefer trade small in real accounts. The demo is not good as you don't have emotions.

Without trading a real account one will never learn what is the trading like. Leaving an order opened on a demo when it goes against you is a game. Try that on a real account and you shall see what is the difference

Forex is a very profitable business once. moreover forex open for 24 hours so that we can trade anytime. for that I make a deposit in forex. therefore I tried to trade in tenkofx with a capital of only $ 10 to get an additional income

Well, spammer like these will not encourage me to make a deposit

Like it or not but you must make a substantial deposit

There is no possibility to trade within affordable risk margins without it. The 95% is made for that : the "but I am smarter than those 95%". There is no such thing as outsmarting the market. Without having enough money you can not make more money - the risk will be too big

Reason: