General - page 1750

We are glad to inform that preparations for the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have already been started and the contest will certainly take place. There is not very much time left before it starts. At present, we are working at the Championship website, which we are planning to have launched...
i want build a moving averega of the two donchian channel but this code don't work. CAN YOU HELP ME? 1 CODE OF MOVING AVERAGE OF BAND 2 LOWER BAND 3UPPER BAND
Foreign investment analysis system www.dingdi.com
HELLO i'm trying to build an expert adsivor based on retracements this is my idea: there is a strong move ,imomentum strong >100(for eurusd 1h),a then i wait for retracements and i will use the donchian channel. if the rentracement wave go close to lower donchian channel i will buy. i will use a...
Can anyone recommend a site to find the current interest rate for each currency? Also is the difference between interest rates what is referred to as the "swap" rate? Thanks
Hello If the price is 1.690 but I wanted to place a buy order at 1.700 in the next 3 hours how can this be achieved ? Would an EA or script suffice ? Thanks
I just logged onto ForexFacory forum and got a load of Virus alerts. I thought they had sorted the problem. That was at 10.30 uk time. Just tried again got a Trojan-Downloader-VBS-Agent-U Mart
Hi, Is there a way to set the charts to my local time ? GMT +8 or do i have to keep metatraders time? Thanks
If you can remember in the past (2000-2004) everytime the euro went down against the dollar, the European central bank would intervene buying the EUR to support it and to stop its decline. Such moves used to changed the EUR 50-100 pips. The ECB stopped to intervene since that time. Now the EUR...
If you can remember in the past (2000-2004) everytime the euro went down against the dollar, the European central bank would intervene buying the EUR to support it and to stop its decline. Such moves used to changed the EUR 50-100 pips. The ECB stopped to intervene since that time. Now the EUR...
Hey all, Any other Australian forex traders? add me to your skype: paulromero486 or msn: sting105 (at) hotmail.com Cheers, smiley486
Sunday April 15th 2007. One of the good sites forexfactory.com has a problem; I had it as my home page. Problems: 1- When Internet Explorer loads the site, a virus is being pushed into the computer. Solution: if you have the forexfactory as your default home page, first change that for today, and...
Hello every body and thank you for your contribution, This is my first post in this forum, I look for an indicator which gives slope of hull moving average like this attachement. soeey for my bad english
Hi everyone My metatrader 4 demo versione with metaquotes server has expired. Can i buy the software or I can renew the demo. How I can do ? Need a little help. asap. thank you
would it be possible to set up an ea with the following configuration: You open two positions at the same time one buy and one sell order each with a take profit of 13pip and stoploss of 10pip so no matter the direction you get your pips covered with a net profit of 3 pip. The EA should have a open...
I need my expert advisor to download some variables from my webserver. If you can program any solution for me, please write here, PM or e-mail, quote your price. Thanks in advance.
  GUndam EA for test  (17   1 2)
Here is the GUndam EA to test and play around with. I hav develop this EA and backtest seems good but cant really trust backtest. Just manage to get 80% modelling quality. If its good, I will further develop it and I dont hav any intention to sell it. The EA performs on GBPUSD only with 5min...
Does anyone have an Adaptive Moving Average with PRICE input (High, Low, etc.)? Am working on a promising double AMA cross Expert Advisor optimized in TradeStation. Thanks for your help. Les
Hi, I'm planning to add some mutual funds simbols into MT4, then import history data, just to analyse the history charts...... It's certainly not in any MT4 server..... Can I
  Grid Ea  (7)
Hello does anyone have an EA that buy's and sell's every pip with an autofill feature and adjustable TP levels? Any help on this would be great! Thanks you, GRID
  Coding an EA  (1)
Hello all I can't believe that I found this great forum .. with all of great community.. and I need a help .. can anyone help me to make a strategy together.. I have a very sample Idea but I'd like to convert it to be a EA.. Thanks Ossama
Hi, I'm using wcci & patterns .. i i am trading with metatrader and i am looking for an "patterns alert" indicatorthat ...allow the user set as a inputs: psirs' 'time fraims' & patterns.. 4 example : i want to trade all the "ZLR" & "ghost" patterns that happen in the eurusd & gbpusd in 30 min/...
I'm testing a EA that uses 2 indicators. The values of both are retrieved by iCustom statements. I'm experiencing cases where the values retrieved (printed to the journal by Print commands) do not match the values shown on the chart and the EA is making bad trades as a result. Is there something I...
  3 MA cross  (5)
Hi All, Just a quick question, is this indicator any good, not sure if it paints the past or anything like that. It looks good visually. I would check myself but as its the weekend, I can't Any feedback would be great. Thanks
Hello, just looking for an answer to what Trailing Stop does in an EA. Thanks
  Distance trading  (7)
Hello everyone , I really need your help , I'm looking for a software or an EA to do a distance trading in computer with metatrade from an other computer (distance) .Like what the braintrading software do . It's will better if this software include an error management, for an example if my...
Hi all, I just started working with MQL, I am playing around with it trying to figure out how things work, and I am trying to write my account information to a CSV file. Here is the code I have: int start() {//---- int fnum = FileOpen("testMQ4.txt",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,"...
Hello! When I draw a trendline and switch to another timeframe then the trendline is gone. Even on the oroginal timeframe. I don't think it always was like that. I didn't change anything on the programm (at least not on purpose) I dont want to reinstall because of the many templates and custom...
When I open demo account in EUR, it does not show anywhere the account is in eur, and it behaves like is it in USD. What's wrong?