General - page 1475

I have noticed that PR calculated by the tester does not reflect the real situation. Particularly, Intel T2400 shows PR56 on one core and PR70 on the other, while AMD Opteron 6128 shows PR25 to PR49 on different cores. It would seem that the former should be ahead of the latter. In reality, my
If you're just getting started in Forex, the biggest problem you'll have is being overwhelmed by all the information and feeling like you need to know everything before you can start making money in this Forex trading business. The truth is, it doesn't have to be so difficult or complicated at all
Hi folks, my strategy is anout cutting your losses short and let your profits run. My profit loss ratio is about 50/50% but the profitable trades are much bigger, thats how it makes profit. So you wont see sudden and big drawdows, and big floating losses, like with other signal providers. Check it...
I recently started a thread called "Finding Investment Capital: Success or failure?" in which I outlined the difficultly I have had so far in seeking capital in respect of my trading system and after several views of that thread I have yet to receive a response. My assumption therefore is that...
2011.03.15 11:50:14 Network '719056': auto connecting to a better access point with 94 % quality (previous: 54 %) How to calculate this ratio? based on what? what quality is minimum required in real trading environment?what quality is recommended? How get the quality status in EA?
  How to filter false signals  (19   1 2)
Hi, Often when I open an order on the long side for example, the price is doing a new lower low, triggering my stoploss, just before it goes back up. Is there a way to filter those wrong signals? Or should I move my stoploss level at the 1.13 expansion Fibonacci level? Daniel
Hello, When we use CopyOpen what price do we recover ? ask or bid ? Thank
I'm receiving the following errors in Journal for my Demo Account: 2011.03.14 19:27:28 TradeAccount orders history synchronization failed 2011.03.14 19:27:27 SelectedSymbols base file writing error 2011.03.14 19:27:27 Network '722856': terminal synchronized with MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2011.03...
We are pleased to announce that the annual Automated Trading Championship will necessarily be conducted in 2011. Hundreds of trading robots, new automated trading systems and original solutions - we will definitely see it all during the Automated Trading Championship 2011! The competition is...
  Rules under Work  (198   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
5. Transferring jobs 5. 1. The work is handed over by laying out the solution in the form of files. The number of files is not limited. *.dll files can only be uploaded in archived form. 5.2 The files shall be posted directly in the Order as an attachment in the comments. As for the files. Which
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2010". The tense battle between the Participants of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 is behind us, the fighting subsided and it's time to bring the final...
A 20.000 ++ Pips Maker per Year... Support for Super by moneybotfx ---> RAS:33689 Super | Rent a Signal SUPER_tdfx System | Myfxbook SUPER_MV System | Myfxbook A recent days analyser and price action strategy with incredible performance and stability over 11 years of various back and forward...
Support for RAS Signal 33777 - COMBO Strategy. COMBO_al System | Myfxbook http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/33777 Back-tested for 11 Years. Every year is Profitable with 1 or more capital duplication. Over 10 months per year on average are profitable. DD is limited. Long term profitability!...
Hello, This thread is for support for FX-xbot - RAS 33690. You can see previous months performance here, and please exclude the first month. Use it wisely and you will boost your account profits long term. Trade this signal to further increase your account balance by a few 1000's pips per year with...
  Usdyen  (9)
How come the USD is weaker than the YEN after the earthquake and following disasters? The mind boggles.
  How to on MT5?  (2)
Hello everyone, I'm recently doing an expert advisor (EA) in mq5 using the editor of meta trader. I would like to know if it is possible to introduce a value while an EA is running. I mean, for example, have a text box where I can periodicly introduce data. If not, is it possible to make the EA...
The mql5 indicator I wrote shows up on the navigation panel by the chart. But not on th e navigation panel by metaeditor. I'd like to look at it. Also I can't find any of my programs in virtual store. users\your-name\AppData\Local|Virtua lStore\_your_metatrader\. I don't want to change my security...
i've got this error "Array out of range", what is it?
  Let`s chat  (30   1 2 3)
Life as a trader can be sometimes very lonely . Especially if you are a manual trader as i am and you are watching you`re charts all day long . So ...what i did to overcome this...well Forex TSD and i made myself a few friends, open minded traders with something to say about anything. So i started...
  MT5 & API  (1)
I want to interface MT5 with an API on Wall St, are there any options for this? Can someone please list possible ways to accomplish this?
Hey everyone, I think it would be interesting to hear everyone's initial deposit when they first started trading. I know there are some people on this forum who've made a fortune trading in the FX market, & I think it would be inspirational, especially to people just getting started, to hear...
Hello, I get this Errors with all the Experts Advisors that I execute with the Strategy Tester since today : empty test mode means no history and no symbol info forEURUSD 2010.11.01 00:00:00 Zero divide in 'Expert.mgh' (274,72) tester stopped because OnInit critical error...
Hello,I'm trying to connect to a MySQL but something seems to be wrong, I can't figure out what ..This is the code I'm using, the connection result keeps on returning 0 (user and pass variables are modified here ), I can connect to the DB without problem by other means, anything particularly wrong...
How will this infulance the forex market ?
I can't find the place where the " * " is explained . e.g. CTetrisShape *m_shape; // Tetris figure What is the difference to the same code but without the star: CTetrisShape m_shape; // Tetris figure Thanks a lot for your help!
[Deleted]
Hello I'm getting used to Metatrader, and i want to write my own EA. But this is not easy. Do you know if it is possible to build an EA like modular conception? I mean: Take the code from an already existing MACD EA + code from a Stochastic EA + code etc, and put it together. Why learning the whole
[Deleted]
Hello I'm getting used to Metatrader, and i want to write my own EA. But this is not easy. Do you know if it is possible to build an EA like modular conception? I mean: Take the code from an already existing MACD EA + code from a Stochastic EA + code etc, and put it together. Why learning the whole
Is there any dynamic optimisation methods to optimize EA when it's working, and automaticaly update data after the dynamic back testing?