The Signal Service should optimized on behalf of Broker's advantage

Hi,

i have red some of forum topics and still have bugs about why broker's not allowed the service. Some because their server is not updated and some they just won't enable it.

My suggest that metaquotes should optimize brokers. It's nothing without brokers support the service.

For example :

Option to broker the signals from specific brokers can only follow by the clients on signal provider have.

ibjakarta:

Hi,

i have red some of forum topics and still have bugs about why broker's not allowed the service. Some because their server is not updated and some they just won't enable it.

My suggest that metaquotes should optimize brokers. It's nothing without brokers support the service.

For example :

Option to broker the signals from specific brokers can only follow by the clients on signal provider have.

Can you elaborate or give example of what you wrote that I highlight there ?

phi.nuts:
Can you elaborate or give example of what you wrote that I highlight there ?

ya phi, 

Basically, brokers need to keep their clients remain in their services.
They don't compete in terms of adding features such this signals services, unless it adds to their pocket.

Currently, the signals services allow signals provider to sell signals to anyone even different broker. So what are the benefits for the broker used by the signal provider?
If such option opened by broker, each of their client can see other brokers and they are worried about it.

What if there is an option for brokers that their clients can only see the signal providers from relevant broker, it may be better for the broker and signal provider.
And if the signal providers need to go worldwide as now, they need to ask their broker.

ibjakarta:

ya phi, 

Basically, brokers need to keep their clients remain in their services.
They don't compete in terms of adding features such this signals services, unless it adds to their pocket.

Currently, the signals services allow signals provider to sell signals to anyone even different broker. So what are the benefits for the broker used by the signal provider?
If such option opened by broker, each of their client can see other brokers and they are worried about it.

What if there is an option for brokers that their clients can only see the signal providers from relevant broker, it may be better for the broker and signal provider.
And if the signal providers need to go worldwide as now, they need to ask their broker.

Yes, the competition is more open now than before. Everyone can see what benefit does other broker has to offer, from one broker to another - all in one place.

Some broker probably will see this as an opportunity to sell their managed account though signal service - maybe something like "Signal ABC is free (save $$$ per month) if you open account with broker XYZ".

Some broker will probably just do nothing and can't compete at all.

What else can we say ? maybe its OK to say this : that there's always 'victim' in a new technology. I bet, right now, you using DVD to watch movie instead using VHS/Betamax, or using CD instead cassette recorder, iPod instead of Walkman, and sending your emails using computer instead typewriter., sms instead post office, ... heck your mobile phone is actually also a digital camera, an FM radio, mp3-audio player, an internet browser with opmin (opera mini) and in some countries its actually a payment device.

Don't worry, be happy, people do survive.  

phi.nuts:

Yes, the competition is more open now than before. Everyone can see what benefit does other broker has to offer, from one broker to another - all in one place.

Some broker probably will see this as an opportunity to sell their managed account though signal service - maybe something like "Signal ABC is free (save $$$ per month) if you open account with broker XYZ".

Some broker will probably just do nothing and can't compete at all.

What else can we say ? maybe its OK to say this : that there's always 'victim' in a new technology. I bet, right now, you using DVD to watch movie instead using VHS/Betamax, or using CD instead cassette recorder, iPod instead of Walkman, and sending your emails using computer instead typewriter., sms instead post office, ... heck your mobile phone is actually also a digital camera, an FM radio, mp3-audio player, an internet browser with opmin (opera mini) and in some countries its actually a payment device.

Don't worry, be happy, people do survive.  

OK I can agree with that.
Reason: