General - page 1466

Trading Using Price Action  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hey everyone , i wanted to show you how that you can use price action to determine weather the price going up and down , through simple tools like Support & Resistance , Trend lines and Japanese Candle sticks My story with forex started 4 years ago , when i started to trade smaller time frames like...
[Deleted]
Here Is An Good Calculation Pls Make Use Of This Levels In Ur Views
[Deleted]
Pls Program For This Calculation Its Reaaaly Works Good I Do In Paper Work And Found Good Result
I know what you think... but it's possible only if I can produce 5% weekly compound returns for 52 weeks consistently. The challenge is not to produce 5% weekly profit which most Forex traders can do it. The challenge is to produce this kind of return for 52 weeks which requires 100% discipline to...
i still don't know how to use meta trader. can you pelase show me a youtube video or a tutorials with images t\for the step by step how to make an entry and exit. or buy and sell..
  Technical Analysis  (26   1 2 3)
Good morning, In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily. TECHNICAL ASPECT Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels. Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
Hello I am interested in creating a hash for input parameters, much like the one the agent uses. The problem is that i would want this to work for any script. For that i would need an array of input parameters which i could work on. Is this possible? Another small request would be the inclusion of...
Hello I am having the following problem: am am interested in doing a lot of automated tests through command line,and i got it all working through ShutdownTerminal and multiple runs. The problem is that shutting down and starting takes a lot of time for meta trader to initialize. Is there a way to...
Hello, I want to program my first EA forMetatrader 5. Therefore I have a few questions: 1.Which kind of images can I put on mychart? Transparent gif's, png's? 2.I want to draw lines with transparentbackground and symbols and connect them with different functions(also drag&drop e.g....
Hello, please have a look at this tool: MTIBBridge: MetaTrader - InteractiveBrokers Interface Application It allows to use MetaTrader4 with an Interactive Brokers account. It's purpose is TO SAVE YOUR MONEY and is appropiate for ordersizes >= 20000 USD. At this level, IBs commissions, which are fix...
I want to import into Excel High/Low/Close data for, let's say, the Wheat contracts of 2009. I am a newb to programming for futures. If the above problem is my goal, how can I achieve it? Regards, Sparrow
Hi All..!! I am new to MQL5 and am unclear about enums. The question is as follows: I want to identify a buy position close from a sell position close... i have a common function 'void closePosition(int piType, string psSymbol, ....)' that closes either/or, so I pass the Position type in the...
Request: Gator Oscillator (standart MT4 indicator) Sound Alert on any change of the colors in the bar (Red/Green/Half), not when a new bar stayes same as previous. Thanx a lot!
First of all, this is not a complete manual on the proper calculations for money management. That information could probably fill a small book. What I am going to point out is a particular component of money management that might help you stay out of trouble. If you are using a certain percentage of...
I don't see the argument as much between traders who preferred fundamental analysis over technical analysis and vice versa. These traders are often very passionate about their preference and trading methodologies but my personal opinion has always been that in order to trade correctly we are...
Markets are powerful things. When you first start trading, you are likely to hear a lot about the risk that comes with the potential opportunities in trading. Don't just pay it a lip-service. It is important that before you risk one dollar, you understand and respect how the markets work and what...
Hi, I am wondering if anyone who has been trading for a while has experience any problems when transferring funds from a spread betting or broker account to their bank accounts? Like have they ever failed to pay out or put on a fee on the transfer as its over say $10K? Thanks.
Trade Made Simple (TMS) Oscillator and Histogram Indicators Cheers
SUPER_XM->Merge High Liquidity | Rent a Signal
hi, i received this 'tree optimization error' when compiling ea meteditor (build 468) with more than 100 array[]
hello i need a script For close my All open positions when All open Positions P/L is +x $, But I Want it have very fast speed, insomuch i have some time over 500 Open positions and Must Close all on some seconds, it must when the open positions P/L is +x $,turn off the all Expert adviser and close...
All time are in GMT format, signals update in real time. Happy trading! //------------------------------------// EUR/USD Scalping Signals Last update - 2011.06.17 11:10 2011.06.17 09:30 // Open 2 BUY positions ~ 1.4226 2011.06.17 09:30 // Position #1: Set SL ~ 1.4201. Set TP ~ 1.4266 2011.06.17 09...
What kind of formal computational or problems are nascent and still open for a rigorous academic research in AI (application of concepts of Artificial Intelligence) domain,as a PhD level research topic that could be empirically applied to systematic, Auto- or high-frequency trading or provide for a...
We are pleased to announce the beta launch of the new service on MQL5.com. Today the Market service is offering only a limited set of functions. With the completed version of the service, all registered users will receive a convenient and safe method to buy and sell their own MQL5 applications. The...
Hi there, Hope your all well? I'm looking for some help or someone that can write some code for an EA for me, if you'd be so kind? Can make a donation towards the coding etc? Looking for an EA that will look to buy/ short based on the following: MA 30 buy/ sell if above or below MACD 8/18/5 buy/
Hi, How can I change the size of arrows or how can I draw bigger arrows? The arrows from MT5 are too small.
We are pleased to announce that the annual Automated Trading Championship will necessarily be conducted in 2011. Hundreds of trading robots, new automated trading systems and original solutions - we will definitely see it all during the Automated Trading Championship 2011! The competition is...
The new version of the MQL5 Wizard contains an important function: now trading robots can be created based on different combinations of symbols. This innovation allows using sophisticated quote analysis and getting more accurate signals. Ultimately this will increase the number and variety of...