Reshetov:

To put it in a very basic way:

Expected Gains = Profit - Costs - DrawDown

where:

Expected Gains - the approximate expectation of profit signal for 1 month in $

Profit - average profit of the signal for 1 month in $

Costs - the subscription cost for 1 month in $

DrawDown - maximum drawdown in $

I did not mean to calculate the profit from the signal or robot, but to calculate the value of a package of signals or a trading robot as a whole, depending on, for example, the number of signals per month and the average statistical profit in pips from each, or simply on the number of total profitable points per month or other characteristic period of time.

Suppose I trade by hand or made a robot and sell signals, because of the fact that, for example, in half a year my strategy gives me an average of 300 pips per month, how much can I sell such a package of signals per month or how much to value such a robot?

Depending on the risk and the deposit, one can linearly scale the profit from such an Expert Advisor or a signal package, for this purpose, one has to enter a certain average deposit, leverage, lot or risk degree and the deposit, to understand the profit and use the coefficient to obtain the price of the Expert Advisor or a signal package. That's how I see it.

The main component is statistical points\ per month. Now we need to agree on how to calculate the price of the Expert Advisor or a signals pack from them and other components. Create a standard, if we don't have one, to narrow the spread, limit the dumping and so on.

EvMir:

I do not mean to calculate the profit of a signal or robot, but to calculate the cost of a package of signals or a trading robot as a whole.

What the fuck difference does it make if you use school arithmetic:

Costs = Profit - Expected Gains - DrawDown

EvMir:

The main component is the statistical points\per month.

Can you think of some other main nonsense? Or will you sell signals for points per month to your subscribers?

ANG3110:

A hundred to a thousand. You're a green trader. Those who know the value of their signals, they will not even make a fuss for a hundred. Time is money. If you do not know the price of your signals, you will not even bother bothering with them. Is there life on Mars? The way they write, the signals are the same. And the very notion of signals. If and when to open, how to follow the position. For what pairs at what time, why exactly? Market dynamics, sales volumes, news, bank indicators, the combined effect of some currencies on others. If you do not understand what is going on in your brokerage business, and you do not know how to influence market behavior, you do not know how to appraise your own time. He does not respect himself and does not value his or others' time.

I'm not making you do anything forcibly! I just gave you an example, "one hundredth of a thousand"! If you are a mature trader I wish you nothing but good profits)

The service is quite interesting and I think it will be in demand from both sides! And people have different opinions!

How much am I willing to pay for profitable signals?

Let me put it this way. I want to earn 300 hryvnias every day. This is completely normal.

Even a normal business makes more profit. I'm not in the business. What would be interesting for me here

I'm not interested in anything less. Let's say during the day my losses may be, let's say the signal is false. Okay minus.

In business you can always get caught with the goods. Goods can slip when there is little demand for them.

Next, to earn 300 hryvnias I need to invest at least half - 150 UAH or 20 dolars - and more than three different markets and it is better to have 5,

i.e. i need to have stop-losses of 7 or 4 dollars. Plus I have to pay the bank system fees for depositing and withdrawing money, for electricity, internet, if there is a brokerage service, spread. Among all of these, there may be signal costs somewhere.

The price of the signal may be worked out in different ways. If you let them be as big as the spread - they will be very good, and the signal can be installed in literally any broker, it is a permanent business and a generally comfortable life is ensured. It's easy to imagine downloading the terminal, putting in the dough and the signal goes off and trades are opened and that's it. All because everything is paid for. The system has been worked out for years - that much is clear. But something is wrong and many do not agree. They do not like this kind of comfort, and in general, it is against the rules, otherwise it would be a stupid and boring business.

There's a lot of different buts.

That's why signals shouldn't cost more than a cheese sandwich or a packet of cigarettes. That is, a pack of signals for the day, so that I can end the day with a profit like a packet of cigarettes.

Why? Because everyone has money for cigarettes, which means that everyone will be faced with a problem to smoke or to sit in front of a computer and cut another 200-300 hryvnias. It would not be bad and a useful thing would be done.

Everyone smokes. That means everybody can trade. The price for a pack of signals for a day can be as high as a couple of bottles of beer, and so on.

Lots of bad habits. You have to replace bad habits with something else. Our country is poor. Why not replace bad habits which lead to poverty with habits which lead to wealth?

Guys, come up with your rates. Is there something interesting you're doing here? I want to try it. What if I do?

aleksunderz:

How much am I willing to pay for profitable signals?

Let me put it this way. I want to earn 300 hryvnias every day. This is completely normal.

Even a normal business makes more profit. I'm not in the business. What would be interesting for me here

I'm not interested in anything less. Let's say during the day my losses may be, let's say the signal is false. Okay minus.

In business you can always get caught with the goods. Goods can slip when there is little demand for them.

Next, to earn 300 hryvnias I need to invest at least half - 150 UAH or 20 dolars - and more than three different markets and it is better to have 5,

i.e. i need to have stop-losses of 7 or 4 dollars. Plus I have to pay the bank system fees for depositing and withdrawing money, for electricity, internet, if there is a brokerage service, spread. Among all of these, there may be signal costs somewhere.

The price of the signal may be worked out in different ways. If you suppose to make them the same size as the spread - they will be very good, and the signal may be embedded literally in any broker, it is a perpetual business and in general a comfortable life is ensured. It's easy to imagine downloading the terminal, putting in the dough and the signal goes off and trades are opened and that's it. All because everything is paid for. The system has been worked out for years - that much is clear. But something is wrong and many do not agree. They do not like this kind of comfort, and in general, it is against the rules, otherwise it would be a stupid and boring business.

There's a lot of different buts.

That's why signals shouldn't cost more than a cheese sandwich or a packet of cigarettes. That is, a pack of signals for the day, so that I can end the day with a profit like a packet of cigarettes.

Why? Because everyone has money for cigarettes, which means that everyone will be faced with a problem to smoke or to sit in front of a computer and cut another 200-300 hryvnias. It would not be bad and a useful thing would be done.

Everyone smokes. That means everybody can trade. The price for a pack of signals for a day can be as high as a couple of bottles of beer, and so on.

Lots of bad habits. You have to replace bad habits with something else. Our country is poor. Why not replace bad habits which lead to poverty with habits which lead to wealth?

Guys, come up with your rates. Is there something interesting you're doing here? I want to try it. What if I do?

We can talk more specifically when the service starts working in real mode ... when the signal market is formed, in order to talk about its cost!

Rugyi_cool:
How much are you ready to pay for profitable signals?

I do not trust any PAMM account, signal, trading system, without a detailed description of the principle of work, and then, as a consequence of revealing the secret of trading, you can write your own system)

Rugyi_cool:
We can speak more specifically when the service is operating in real mode ... when the signals market is formed, in order to speak about their cost!

And so we form a signal market. Let's go.

10 hryvnia per day signal on one market. The package may contain from 3 to 15 pieces.

The service is valid for 3 signals, 5 signals, 7 signals, 9, 11, 13, and 15. Thus the cost is from 30 UAH to 150 UAH.

Now as far as I sizvestno developed market anti-signals, a lot of fraud.

Maybe someone has tried a fresh offer? Does anyone have their own ideas.

Buying alerts is really interesting.

Market, I'm here, shape up! I want to see your offers!

aleksunderz:

10 hryvnia per day signal on one market. The package may contain from 3 to 15 pieces.

The service is valid for 3 signals, 5 signals, 7 signals, 9, 11, 13, and 15. Thus the cost is from 30 UAH to 150 UAH.

Now as far as I sizvestno developed market anti-signals, a lot of fraud.

Maybe someone has tried a fresh offer? Does anyone have their own ideas.

Buying alerts is really interesting.

Market, I'm here, shape up! I want to see your offers!

What are hryvnias? Is it some kind of analogue of money like credit?

Couldn't you translate it into dollars right away.

aleksunderz:

10 hryvnia per day signal on one market. The package can contain from 3 to 15 pieces.

Mm-hmm. Ask Service Desk for an offer. They will be very happy.

It's a bazaar... How many bags would you like? Shall I wrap it up?
Reason: