General - page 1478

TheCubeFX | RAS ID 33354  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce to you the TheCube Forex Strategy. The strategy is based on price action and reactions to support and resistance lines. I look at multiple time frames from the weekly to the hourly to determine the overall trend. Based on that I will look for support or...
I need an EA for this indicator with the following characteristics: 1. Buy when green line crosses above the zero line (currencies balance point) and close the order if it cross down the same line (and insist on close if there are broker requotes ) 2. Sell when line crosses below the zero line and
Hi, I opened a new account with a guaranteed profit per month. I trade with size 0.01. Thanks and good trading. Waiting for your comments about this account. open account : 23.02.2011
  big trade coming up  (18   1 2)
eur/gbp BUY NOW...........WAIT
Can I set the stop of one input variable Inp_Signal_TwoEMAwithITF_PeriodFastEMA to another Inp_Signal_TwoEMAwithITF_SlowFastEMA?(Inp_Signal_TwoEMAwithITF_PeriodFastEMA <= Inp_Signal_TwoEMAwithITF_SlowFastEMA)
I was woundering that there is sometimes no chart refresh when the automatic scrolling mechanism is disabled. The (bid /ask) price line is updated on new tick data but candle sticks, etc. are not. The problem occures when a chart shift is needed. In MT4 it worked without any problems. It seems to...
  Gbpusd  (26   1 2 3)
March 7 2011. While I was writing this the GBPUSD was at 1.63182 - 05:45 hours Toronto Time, it appears to be falling. I'll will wait for it to fall some more and then go long at 1.628 with a target of 1.632, I would use a stop loss that's comfortable for me. This is my private play. You follow at...
Hi dear all, Promotion ! I have set the price of my 3 signals to 50 USD per month only. If you subscribe to 2 signals systems you will get the 3rd signal system free! This means only 33 USD per month per signal system! The 3 signal systems are: ForexGainsAllWin | Rent a Signal ForexGainsAllWin -...
It seems in strategy tester multi core operation is only available for optimization. Am trying to train a network, which requires testing, and and one core is just too slow. Can metaquotes please fix this in the next update?
[Deleted]
Although good Forex Trading Strategies can be a starting point in one's efforts to turn a profit in the market, there is something even more necessary. The most important thing one needs in combination with a good strategy is patience. Problems arise when a trader has a good plan and then changes
  Why Cyprus?  (1)
When I first started out searching for online binary trading options (eg for forex), I noticed that a lot of the companies were located in Cyprus. Why Cyprus exactly? It's not a tax haven to my recollection...
[Deleted]
Traders who trade on the Forex basically buy one currency for an amount of money and should that currency appreciate on a given day, the buyer makes a profit. Typically, quantities of currencies are bought in lots, for example 100,000 euros would be the equivalent to 1 lot. The most common traded...
This EA i found works good but it has no take profit or stop loss fuctions. i figured out how to add them to the EA settings menu, but in back testing the take profit and stop losses do not work. Can anyone help me please? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Dear all, please check my new signals : ForexGains-The Best | Rent a Signal ForexGains-The Best | Rent a Signal Only 69,- USD per month. Low draw down and over 20% return per month! Each trade closing with 50 - 200 pips profit! Highly recommended signals - subscribe them and double your portfolio...
Hello. I am working on a quite large and complex EA in MT4. There are some features I miss in MQL4 especially passing objects and/or type "structs" to sub functions and specifically returning them to the calling function. Since many of my routines are of a general type I really prefer to keep them...
Hi, I poked all around the site, but I cannot find away to begin arbitration on a job. The guy's not paying.
I want to ask which curreny/ which market situation is best for using simple EA and which curreny/ which market situation is best for using complicated EA ? THANKS
Can someone make this EA 1 hr chart BUY entry only when: close price crosses 50 MA from below and RSI is above 50 and Awesome oscillator green bar and MACD signal line is above histogram. Close long only when: close price crosses 50 MA from above and RSI is below 50 and Awesome oscillator red...
Hello Everyone, if I could wish for 2 things these would be it, in order of importance ; 1). Metatester ported to linux 2). Metatrader ported to linux For all of us that agree let your voice be heard Thank you EK
Can you advise which tool can help us formater MQL5 source code? thanks.
Hello dear traders, I wish to use a trailing stop EA with intergrated Trailing Step function. Is there somewhere maybe for once and for all a clear educational explanation of how an trailing stop and especially Trailing Step exactly works ? Preferably with a schematic example... Any help is welcome,...
This strategy is in the high-risk/high-reward category. It trades GBPUSD and produces smaller but consistent profits. I trade this on a live account with limited funds because of the risk and I recommend anyone using this signal to have the same approach. Backtests looks good but the nature of this...
Recently I read this article with a quote from Rosh that stuck with me: https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/news/23 - Rashid Umarov also complains about the low overall level of mathematical literacy among novice developers. “It is desirable that developers understand math, - Rashid says. - At...
  MT5 live trading  (11   1 2)
Hi all, could anyone comment on when the platform will be able to be used with a live account, currently Alpari let you demo but not live, Rob
Hello Everyone, I cant seem to figure out this EA, when I place it on a chart it works as intended. When I backtest it no trades are made. Can you eyeball this code and tell me what I am doing wrong? Most of the code is from this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100 input uchar...
mt5setup.exe no install on windows 2000 what could it be ? Thanks
EUR/USD AUD/CAD AUD/USD EUR/CHF
Do you guys have any recommended tools for code reviewing on MQL5? Parasoft C Plus Plus Test Pro, AutomatedQA TestComplete Enterprise, Scientific Toolworks Understand? thanks.
[Deleted]
  Reasons
Forex trading takes place for two reasons. First is the trading activity of governments and companies that buy or sell products and services in foreign countries accounts for about 5 percent of daily turnover. Speculation accounts for the remaining 95 percent. This type of forex trading goes on...