Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 19

Murad.odeev:
What to do if you don't have that kind of money?

To go to work.

Or the calculation when you can buy a villa in the Maldives with 100 bucks at 25% a month (three years by my reckoning)?

You have to wonder who will sell signals to the TS, which gives thousands of percent a year?

The only logical answer is who has little money of their own. After all, having their own capital of $10 000 and profitability of 25% per month, by the end of the year his account will exceed a million. He will hardly need customers.

Only relatively low profitable signals with yield of 1-3% per month will be sold en masse. But the subscription fee will not kill the floor anyway, because it is always easier to work with 10 clients for 100 quid each than with 100 clients for 10 bucks each.

St.Vitaliy:

To go to work.

Or the calculation when you can buy a villa in the Maldives with 100 bucks at 25% a month (three years by my reckoning)?

You have to wonder who will sell signals to the TS, which gives thousands of percent a year?

The only logical answer is who has little money of their own. After all, having their own capital of $10 000 and profitability of 25% per month, by the end of the year his account will exceed a million. He will hardly need customers.

Only relatively low profitable signals with yield of 1-3% per month will be sold en masse. But the subscription fee will not be killed in the floor anyway, because it is always easier to work with 10 clients for 100 quid than with 100 clients for 10.

I think the market will be very big and they will find their own customer for every product!

Rugyi_cool:
I think there are all kinds of people! When I look at the demo mode, they give them 20,000% and subscribers exceed 10,000! There are just different categories of subscribers, some are not really looking for profit and others need a system!

Time will of course set the stage. I believe in the "Signals" service itself, just not with space TCs.

At one time only clients with capital of 100kUe and more were allowed to enter the Ukr stock market only in the mode of paper orders. Now they chase clients from 100 cu, all orders via the net and free leverage within a day.

I think the "Signals" will eventually replace the Mutual Fund, for the rapid growth they need an MT5 entry to regulated markets

As expected, prices for signals are quite different, and price doesn't always mean quality! A lower price is aimed at a large number of subscribers and a higher one at the conscientious!)
Reason: