Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 2

papaklass:
Well, you just write that there is no guarantee for every single signal, but I guarantee that within ....... (time) the account will be in profit. If not in profit, then ..... (two clowns will continue the thought development for me.) :)
Then you have to take the money to the bank, you will be in the plus for sure!

papaklass:
What is your responsibility for not profitable signals?
There can only be one responsibility - the proportionate loss of the seller in the signal from the real account (not cents)

papaklass:

There you go, that's the first sensible thought.

Here, all signal providers are interested not in how much an investor will lose from these signals, but how much money the provider will get. And when you start paying attention to the signals Provider not only to his profit, but also to the results of his signals for investors, then the clowns appear and turn everything into a clown show.)

There are managers who trade with you in the open access... look, analyze... There are those who make decent money, but those who really trade know the whole kitchen!

papaklass:
Well you just write that for each individual signal there is no guarantee, but I guarantee that within ...... (time) the account will be in profit. If not in profit, then ..... (two clowns will continue the thought development for me). :)

The signals are not sold separately, they are sold as subscriptions...for at least a month!!!

You'd have to ask the signatories, there are a lot of people with recent registrations, why isn't there a poll in the thread?

IvanIvanov:
They should ask the subscribers, there are a lot of people with recent registrations, and why is there no poll in the thread?

Why ask them, when any provider can look at the number of their own subscribers? If there are no subscribers on "profitable" signals, you can ask them or play silence, but the result is in your face.

Of course, you can also sing and dance in front of your subscribers to attract their attention. Or, at the very least, you could tell a martyr's joke if a bear stepped on your ear and your scrotum got in the way.

Reshetov:

Of course, you can also sing and dance in front of your followers to get their attention.

Yuri, what do you think songs by which poets and music by which composers can play a positive role in this process?

Mischek:
Yuri, what songs by which poets and music by which composers do you think can play a positive role in this process?
For the providers would be better suited something from the mawkish-splitting repertoire. And their scrotum should be pinched with something to make them talented. Otherwise, no one will pay attention to the seller of "really profitable" signal and all will pass by, as if nothing had happened. The signal may be bought out of sympathy, but not for greed.

Reshetov:
For ISPs, it's better to do something from the pity-splitting repertoire. And they'll need to have their scrotum pinched with something to make them more talented. Otherwise, no one will pay attention to the seller of "really profitable" signal and all will pass by, as if nothing had happened. The signal may be bought out of sympathy, not for greed.
The song "We're not from around the corner" to the tune of "Whoa, we're coming around the corner" seems to me like it could also increase sales

papaklass:

1. It would never even occur to a professional trader that

I wonder how you know?
Reason: