Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 3

Yedelkin:
You still haven't clarified the essence of your claims. Just reproduced the formatting from my post. Can you say anything of substance?

So did you read the post before mine, or are you just trolling a little bit?

Or can you explain what the "convenience" is?

Renat:
Now correlate "minutes older than 1999" with the statements made in the comments?

I'm most interested in this one.

If you're not comfortable with that - limit the use of that story manually.

the question is how?

Is it really possible to tick a box somewhere and remove bars from the minute timeframe to the exact date?

Contender:

Yedelkin : You still haven't clarified the nature of your claim. All you did was reproduce the formatting from my post. Can you say anything of substance?

Did you read the post before mine, or are you just trolling a bit?
I mean, you still haven't clarified the essence of your claims. You just keep "trolling a little bit"? Bullshit war.

Renat:
And why not specify that we are talking about quotes older than 1999?

It's not about the detail of quotes for some pre-war year. No one is asking for pre-war ticks.

It is about the implementation of the chart display and the operation of the relevant time-series functions.

Drawing weeks instead of minutes is idiotic.

It may only be convenient for MQ programmers, so they don't have to invent anything to display it properly.

It cannot be convenient to use.

In code, say, you can provide the necessary checks. But the display of graphs will remain inadequate in any case.

Please, think over the possibility to display only correct data on the chart (retaining support for building deeper history on higher TFs).

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Отображение графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Отображение графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Отображение графиков - Документация по MQL5

Komposter, work with minutes within the last 10-12 years and don't pretend that minutes older than 1999 are important to you.

There's no problem, and having days older than 1999 gives you the opportunity to see a deeper history.

There is no problem, especially since each broker decides what kind of history to use. If he wants - let him broadcast a bit shorter, but pure M1. It is not necessary to use our story older than 1999.

Great, Renat, why does the terminal have buttons for switching timeframes? Maybe they should be taken down because they are not needed? Or make such buttons: M1+M5+..., since the buttons in today's form are misleading.

Blowing the flame by turning off your brain?

220Volt:
Great, Renat, why does the terminal have buttons for switching timeframes? Should we demolish them as they are not needed? Or make such buttons: M1+M5+...
You can hide them there or put any timeframe you like.

I wonder if anyone has found it convenient to display history as it is now? Are there any?

Holes in the history are not convenient, but they are better than substitution with incomprehensible information - as currently implemented in MT5

It seems to be easy to control the holes, but how can I programmatically detect that other TFs are being used instead of the minute bars?

Reason: