Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 11

St.Vitaliy:
_ think broader, deeper and the truth will emerge
Bravo. I like your statements, I'll add you as a friend.

I wonder who gets the signals?

And what are the charges for the signals

St.Vitaliy:

Until there are guarantees, signal providers will be virtual millionaires....

There can be no guarantees by definition :) . Why don't you give me a guarantee and I'll give you some money to manage :)

Rugyi_cool:

almost exactly the same!!! only the mechanism is slightly different!!!!

Even if a chargeback mechanism is introduced for a losing month - it looks like they have already found a mechanism to bypass it judging by the new signals from Bulgaria (strange that it is not Nigeria)

A100:
Even if a chargeback mechanism is introduced for a losing month - it looks like they have already found a way around it judging by the new signals from Bulgaria
What is it?

trend_lab:
Which one?
Provider's deposit increases from 5K to 400K in 2-3 days - the whole trick is the broker - literally "This EA is scalper that relies on fast order execution (within 10-20 ms). Copying the trades lags so you will not have the same results"

A100:
In general, my suggestion is to pay if the signal recipient has a plus and not the provider.

And in general, of course, the prospects for the service are interesting. We'll see in six months' time.

trend_lab:
In general, my suggestion is to pay if the signal recipient has a plus and not the provider.
This is quite difficult to implement - the provider should not be responsible for the subscriber's broker

trend_lab:
There can be no guarantees by definition :) . Why don't you give me a guarantee and I'll give you some money to manage :)
Would you like to invest in setting up a brokerage?
Reason: