General - page 1086

Anyone has any idea how I can purchase an EA or indicator off MQL5 and use it on a Mac? Mac doesn't have the market feature in MT4. But surely there are people who use MQL5 products on Mac???? Thanks all!
The USD lost value since yesterday after weak US services PMI and comments from the Fed’s Dudley suggesting that the tightened financial conditions seen in the US may require the Fed to adjust its thinking in respect of when or if to hike rates further, notes Morgan Stnaley. "High correlations made...
  ERROR in MT5  (2)
Hi, I get this error recently. what does it mean ?. I reinstalled MT5 several times, Deleted user data... Filename : MT5CLW64.E851AFA9A1133C57907EA0069244C3BF Time : 2016.02.04 00:04 (0:00:02) Program : Client Terminal Version : 500.1241 (22 Dec 2015) Revision :...
AUDUSD rallied through its key resistance at the 0.7140 level on Wednesday and followed through higher on Thursday. This leaves risk of more strength on the cards. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7200 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7150 level. Below that level will set the stage...
What has changed now to cause the euro to rally? Absolutely nothing, post finished. I suppose I should clarify that further shouldn't I? Whenever we get a sudden big move or a surprise we always want to know the reason. For me it's easier (at first) to try and not get bogged down in the minute...
  payment issue  (5)
for payment related issue to whom i should contact with. earlier i pm to one moderator but he asked me to cotact metaqoute but i cant find this id. can any one help me how can i solve payment related issue from which section. thanks.
  RSI wonder  (4)
Does anybody has the RSI wonder indicator for the mt4?
The latest version of the MetaTrader 5 mobile platform for iOS is already available on the App Store: Added portrait mode for iPad. Now, you can browse through long lists of trading operations, as well as read your mail and financial news more conveniently.Added native support for iPad Pro....
Sorry if this may have been asked umpteen times, but can anyone help me with an indicator - I have it for Ninja but would like to use it in MT4 Thanks in advance, can send the zip file via pvt message
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 950: Built-in video and performance improvements The MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Wednesday, December 23, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: Hosting: Added a link to the video tutorial "How to rent a virtual platform"...
For US tax payers, the IRS is reporting hardware failures, affecting a number of tax processing sytems Making repairs and anticipates some systems will remain unavailable until ThursdayReuters with the news - If its any help, I can take any payments due to the IRS. In cash please. Small bills. US...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm using MT5 more than 1 year and I would like to know from metaquotes, if is there a project to release a genuine version of MT5 for Mac OSx users. As you know, every day more and more people are using Mac and it's only fair to supply customer needs. Thank you
[Deleted]
LONG FOR 1.11000 SHORT FOR 1.10000 I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA
Hello today I subscribed a signal, but unfortunatly I did it from my microLOT account. When im autotrading im buying only 0.01 lot which ist around some cents. Can you help me and tell me what should I do? Is it possible to change it in options? Or I need to create a new account with normal LOT. But...
Hello I would like to ask if there is some solution to error described in subject. After installing update I suddenly am not able to retrieve my Metaquotes ID to be able to recieve push notification? Any ideas how to solve this?
  WITHDRAWAL  (7)
How do we withdraw traded money from the MQL5 trading terminal? Martin.
Margin and leverage are two important terms that are usually in our daily trades It is very important to understand the meaning and the importance of margin, the way they are calculated, and the role of leverage in margin. So lets start : Leverage is a feature offered by your broker, to help the...
  An array is out of range  (16   1 2)
Hello!  I'm quite new to MQL and rarely use forums for my programing, but since I had such plesant time when last time I used a forum, I thought I might try.  So I'm trying to make a quite simple EA, just to try out myself and hopefully I will be able to keep up with my friend ideas about how to...
GBPUSD: Having reversed its Tuesday losses to break further higher during Wednesday trading session, GBPUSD targets additional strength towards the 1.4559 level. Support lies at the 1.4450 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4400 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4350 level
When I want to register the account I get the message "Account already used as a signal" . The account was registered as a signal before but cancelled by moderator because of too many pending orders and open positions. I  have since reduced those.
USDJPY: Having the pair sold off hard on Tuesday, further downside pressure is likely in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 119.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 119.00 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 118.50 level and possibly lower towards the 118...
+--ALL IS DONE IN MQL4--+ i have a problem with my trading algorithm, i tried the expert advisor in the strategy tester and it works perfectly, yet when i attempt to do it in a live demo it gives me a notification that my price target hit... buy my order never executes. I HAVE turned on the auto...
[Deleted]
  Signal question  (8)
Hello people,can I publish a real account signal just for showcase so others people can monitor it (but not subscribe) without being verified here on MQL5? Thanks in advance. P.S.: Merry christmas and happy new year!!!!
[Deleted]
Hello, I have this indcator that draws psy levels. now it draws like 1.11150, 1.11100, 1.110500 ..... I would like to make the differnece 10x bigger so it would be 1.11000, 1.11500, 1.1200 etc. Please tell me what needs to be change in my code and what setting can control it... thanks in advance
Long AUD/USD is the best seasonal FX trade for the month of February, notes Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ). "Figure 1 shows how G10 and Asian currencies have performed during the month of February over the 2000-15 period. Among the G10 currencies, the AUD has shown the highest...
Trend indicator Magnetic Brake.
NOT BUYING «THE BIG SHORT» (MORE «PIPCORN» ANYONE?) by Optionsignalerscom The critics adore it. The moviegoers love it (I think). For what it’s worth , here’s my opinion: THOSE SCRIPTWRITERS ARE SICK Or should I say «campaign managers» .For what is this movie if not a worldwide promotional campaign...
The trading system that took first place in the competition of traders in 2015. xlpipsm.ex4
EURUSD: With EUR taking back more than half of its Friday losses on Monday and following through higher on Tuesday, it looks to test is falling trendline at 1.0971. But be cautious ahead of the mentioned declining trendline. Support lies at the 1.0850 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0800...
  Good strategy  (2)
we can get a good strategy from this forum or create our own strategy that is suitable for us to trades and for that we must have a good knowledge and a good experience first.