General - page 541

HelloI want to know is it possible to share alert, notifications with more device at a same time from single indicator ? Thanks
  Trailing Stop  (1)
Hi Community Question trailing stop is not working for me. What can i do to make sure its working properly thanks
Please Help South African Department of Home Affairs is only issuing Temporary Identity Documents during COVID-19 Lockdown, Does MQl ACCEPT THIS SORT OF DOCUMENTATION for Verification of Identity to become a seller
If the signal symbols are different from my symbols, can I use those signals? for example My Symbol = EURUSD Signal Symbol = EURUSD.ecn
please guide me to close my MQL5 account
  Language Setup  (1)
The platform is showing an odd language. How can I setup the language back to English
hello i have attach my account to vps server on mql5.com website. but there is an error. when i click on  stop auto trading button on my platform , and close each opened positions by EA . EA instantly open another position instead of that. another problem is when i install my EA on only 1 or 2...
Guys , Here's what I want my code to verify before going through each iteration(on tick). if ( //AccountBalance is >= 5% than yesterday's ) { // return; } else { // starttrading(); } But the question is , how do I compare it to yesterday's account balance ? How do I put it in code
I want to setup my trading account to copy-trading. I don't know how to get this done. I have already installed MT5 on my system. Also I need to understand somethings and some questions answered. Do you need to deposit here on your account to be able to copy trade? Do you pay for copy-trading
I want to create a JSON file for currency rates Using the native language MQL5 or pulling the JSON file from their site
Does anyone know how much MT5 I can run on my PC and what it depends on? I remember that formerly mt4 was limited only to 32
Hi, Am having an invalid account status on my Demo Account. Please assist
Good day. What guidance could you give me to identify which parity is best for me to operate with my trading strategy ? I understand that some parities are more volatile than others, but what other factors must be analyzed in parities in relation to my strategy. And what is the source of that
Dear all what is the best inp of the MACD expert that work for 1 min fram
Hi, I purchased the indicator but it`s not working. Here is the error I am getting as attached. When I attach the indicator nothing is drawn on the chart. When I change the time-frame, it is shown as removed on the journal. How do I resolve this
Hello, csvp how to explain the disappearance of my list of indicators, an indicator bought and installed which worked until today
Hi all. I have just started the 24 hr trial of the VPS. With a previous VPS I tried I had to login to the server via a remote desk client on my laptop to be able to see the charts etc on the VPS server. With MT5 this doesn't seem to be the case. I 'think' that having registered and migrated my
I purchased a signal today, but the trading volume of the provider is not the same as the trading volume in my account.I dont understnd.why
So I tested a signal on my demo account and now I have a real live account. I successfully moved my VPS to the real account, but when I tried to move the signal and typed in my broker "ICMarkets-Live24", it said I had many options from the drop down list. So I Hit the enter key (Big mistake). It has
  VPS  (2)
hello all; please, is it possible to acces mql5 VPS with RD client
I subscribed a Signal but still not start copied to my account. My account connected with MQL5 VPS. Kindly check
Hi, is there a way to make a normally paid indicator that is listed in the Market available to select users at no cost? Let's say you have developed an indicator, put it on the Market and want to share it with your friends. You don't want your friends to pay, but you also don't want to send them the
hi all , is it normal the provider canceled the signal and vanished ? thanks
Hello, it's possible to have a refund from a signal provider that blowed account
I have a ea that i want to add a feature in there where it would stop trading for the session if there is 2 consecutive loss trades. Anyone can provide the codes for it ? thanks
  EA  (1)
Anyone who can create me an EA for trading moves after spike
I am doing registration of EA seller. When I uploaded EA, "Invalid version name format" was indicated. How can I fix it? Thank you
Hello developers. I red Rules page, however I am not sure about this. If customer for some reason wants to cancel his offer after first level (requirement specification provided) and I accept his request, does it consider as a negative arbitration for me? what should we do if both sides wants to
I am trying to use the import function on mt4 and I keep getting the error unresolved import function call, what could be the problem #import "tlib.ex4"double Min(double a,double b,double c,double d,double e);#import//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script...
  Connection lost  (5)
Is it normal???? I am very dissapointed with the broker.... JF 1 07:40:17.227 Network 'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost GD 1 07:40:56.735 Network 'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost EI 1