General - page 1092

We are pleased to announce a new version of MetaTrader 5 iPhone. This release includes several important updates: An extended list of supported technical indicators - 30 indicators are available now, like in the desktop version of the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform.The appearance of...
Central Banks Calendar 2016 --- 2016JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecUS Federal Reserve (FOMC)27-1627-1527-21-214European Central Bank (ECB)21-1021-221-820-8Bank of England (BOE)144171412161441513315Swiss National Bank (SNB)--17--16--15--15Bank of Canada (BOC)20-91325-13-719-7Bank of...
What are your goals for 2016?  What type of challenges do you face in achieving those goals? (trading or personal) I'll start: My goal is to Get my win ratio to 80% Challenges: oh there are many!  I get distracted easy with new shiny objects (indicators, systems)Time: I run a full time ecommerce biz...
EURUSD: With Having trade flat (weekly chart) the past week on price reversal, EURUSD remains vulnerable below falling trendline. However, we may see price hesitation initially. On the down, support is located at the 1.0850 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen towards the 1.0795...
  TRADING  (2)
HELLO, I am new n just arrived on this site. i have just began trying to trade on MQL5 DEMO account but i dont know how to let the price trend move on the MQL5 trading platform.The candlesticks does not move,the price does not move.I dont know how to get them moving.Please somebody should help me.....
  I am searching indicators  (12   1 2)
I am searching an indicator as shown on the image. I am also want to try the indicators from the system as shown on the second image. Generally that period i am interested to try cycle indicators. If you have something good or interesting is welcome.
The US dollar remains strong against most currencies. The exceptions are the Japanese yen, Swiss franc and euro though the franc and euro pulled back in the US afternoon before the weekend. The greenback is still appreciating on a trade-weighted basis, which is the metric that counts in assessing...
Hello, can somebody help me to make this indicator in 2 timeframes i appreciate. On 1 min and 15 min thanks
once again the datafeed is not working, when you guys fix the problem is it only a temporary fix?
By Boris Schlossberg One of the dumbest things I heard about trading is this very common refrain. "Trading is simple. All you need is a strategy with positive expectancy and the discipline to follow it." That statement is so stupid on so many levels that I just shake my head whenever hear it. First...
  Hello everyone  (2)
Hello,I'm new to this community. Anyone can give me a good difference between MT4 and MT5. Thanks P.S.:Add me as a friend here on MQL5 :) we can share experience.
Hi everyone, Has anyone worked with real-time data export from an MT4 EA/indicator to CSV files combined with Excel text data imports? Normally this setup should work well, but every once in a while the Excel crashes, mentioning that the CSV files printed by the MT4 EA could not be found. This...
hi ii have this code but it start in tester then don't give me result just if i compile it again it will appear results what is the correction of it please with all of my thanks int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime...
0.01 lot 0.05 lot 0.10 lot 0.20 lot 0.50 lot 1 lot More than 1 lot
Are they helpful or scammed or wastage In your view, are experienced traders will helpful by providing signal services or not Will here is any option to remove scam type of signals
  I ask, you answer only in substance  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Here is the first question, what time does the market start in Moscow
The "r-word" is back. After the worst 10-day start to a year ever, investors are anxious about not just the prospects for financial markets but the US economy as a whole. And now, people are talking about recession. In an email on Friday, Torsten Sløk, chief international economist at Deutsche Bank,...
Hi, wasn't sure how to advertise this sorry in advance as im very new to this. What I need is this. I need a very very simple EA written as well as someone to show me how to manage clients im selling to through a server. I am def not tech savy in this subject however I am an experienced metatrader
  Auto Update  (1)
I installed two MT5 terminals on two different PCs (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). The windows 10 version was automatic updated at last in oktober, the auto update of the ubuntu version doesn't work, so I updated manual in this week in january, the last installed version on Ubuntu was from march. I found...
Surprised to know that a review can be deleted by the person the review is about. So it's impossible to get a balanced assessment since negative reviews are deleted. The admin should seriously work on this otherwise we could end up with a Craigslist version of forex traders.
[Deleted]
The investor is necessary. Work at the exchanges.
plz could anyone help me to adjust this indicator 1- make it suit to the chart more small + control of it position on the chart right or left up or down 2- control of currency pair make me choice the pair which i want 3- let me control also of time frame choice which time frame i want or which i...
hi, i want to used "Indicators: Linear Regression Channel " as a sub program function for mt4 in mql4, can you please help. i used code as below: ..//----------------------extern bool UseClose = true;datetime ch_time;double ch_price;//----------------------.void OnTick(void)  {...
Hi all, I am developing an EA and I want to connect it with some sort of source which gives me upcoming news data. Please help me how can I get the news data. Thanks.
Hi! I can search indicator by pontuation (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars) or by the last posted, but I can't search by number of views (that is a excellent criterion for searching). Is really impossible search by views??? Thanks, Henry
hi; Can draw object with EA (when its run) on chart in mq4 code expert ? what about mq5 ?
Does someone have any example code where i could call LoadLibrary kernel32 function on demand and GetProcAddress to call methods from dll body? Thanks 
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A LITTLE MODIFICATION TO THIS EXPERT THAT USE MANUAL TRADING. THIS EXPERT CLOSE ALL OPEN POSITIONS AND PENDING ORDERS GLOBAL AT TAKE PROFIT. I WANT TO CLOSE ONLY OPEN POSITIONS AND ORDERS PENDING THE SAME PAIR IN. IT'S A CHANGE EASIER FOR A PROGRAMMER, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN...
Hi Everybody. It's probably not the best section of the forum for asking this, but can anybody tell me (or send me a link to a page where it's explained) how the activation process works if I buy an EA from MQL5 to an MT4 platform? Reason why I'm asking is that I would like to buy an EA with a...