General - page 1090

[Deleted]
Hello Forex TSD members! This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum. I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting. He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period...
  Newbee  (10)
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum as well as to the whole binary-trading-world. I admit, I was attracted to it by those 'easy-money-making videos on youtube. But I've got the impression most of them are just showing off to attract you to buy memberships, indicators or open an account. The latter...
Can I copy Binary Options with the Signals? does it work or not?
Hi every body let's put here the most preffered strategie with pictures and good explain of it to make benifit for all
Hello Community, how is it possible to buy mt4 indicators at mql4.com? When i click the buy button on the indicators page, the MT4 Platform opens, but nothing happens.
Hello, I found a strategy that gives a lot of pips when the market is volatile, but when the market is not volatile give poor results I wonder if there is an indicator that measures market volatility, in order to avoid mistakes when the market is low active?
I am about to start following a few signals however when I go to the reviews section I see people complaining about how they are getting losses when the signal providers are showing profits? Why is this? Also if a signal provider has 9 months worth of results showing does that mean that they are
  achievements bonus gone?  (13   1 2)
Is the achievements bonus has been gone? stopped I mean.
I am a trader from the U.S. and since no forex hedging is allowed in the U.S. I would like to know if there is a way to create a hedge for any spot forex currency pairs that is hedged 100%? I only know of 3 possible ways, but I have not tried them so I was wondering how effective they are? 1. I...
  my signals  (3)
may I copy my own signals (on real account) free
GBPUSD: Having failed to follow through higher on the back of its Friday strength on Monday, GBPUSD faces downside pressure on recovery failure. While the 1.4949/44 zone caps any strength, we look for the pair to weaken. Support lies at the 1.4850 level where a break will turn attention to the 1...
Please someone help me, maybe MQL5 Admin, i dont see all the signal providers on my MT4 under signal tab. I dont know why. WHen I search on the website and select someone to subscribe to, but when i get on the MT4, i dont see the signal provider under the list and when I try to subscribe directly
[Deleted]
German speaking traders and Expert Advisor developers make up an active core of MQL5.community, while Germany is one of the top six countries whose residents provide the most visits to the website. We have launched the German site at https://www.mql5.com/de to speak the same language with these...
Good day all, I have an EA which is very profitableon GBPUSD H1  from strategy tester . But my strategy tester for GBPUSD H1 is only giving up to June 2015 . I tried downloading historical data from other sites but isn't working so far because the platform isn't recalculating the M1 data i got...
Hi I need EA which set stop loss for only two orders if there lot = (Value) for example: if i have order lot= 0.02 & lot = 0.03 need to set stop loss = 10 only and need to put trailing stop for only 5 order which lot = Lot1,2,3,4,5 only EA Parameters as follow: StopLoss 1. Lot1 : ..... 2. Lot2 : ......
Working in your pajamas from the comfort of your home or a remote beach in Tahiti (provided there is Wi-Fi) creating extreme wealth, has to be amongst the top reason why people would want to make a career out of trading Forex, but as appealing as this reason may sound, it is not necessarily the best...
I saw someone trying to sell this in a video but does anyone have it for the mt4??? many thanks
Ratios before the market opens :
Hi, is there any plugin or maybe an expert advisor for MT5, where you can set a series of parameters so you can send an order with one click? Ie: You want to send a buy order 6 pips over current price, with a SL of -XX€ and a TP of 50 pips on the currency pair USD/JPY. You leave everything ready...
EURUSD: Having taken back almost all of its previous week losses to close higher on Friday, EURUSD faces price consolidation risk in the new week. This development if triggered could see trade between the 1.1466 and the 1.0818 range. On the downside, support resides at the 1.0900 zone. A cut...
Have I got it right 1:If I use fixed take profit slippage can only be in my favor.2:If I use trailing stop every slippage will hurt me.I am testing an EA at DAX 1 and 5 min timeframe how big problem do you think the slppage are with trailing stop in live tradeing and a ok broker.
It doesn't matter how rational you think you are. You have a brain, and the chemicals in your brain often force you to make irrational decisions. This affects all your decisions, whether in your love life or your investment portfolio. "Investors are 'normal,' not rational," says Meir Statman, one of...
I've tried to FileOpen() a single file (in the common folder) in two separate MT4 instances, but when the file is opened by the first one, the second one cannot open it and -1 is returned by FileOpen(). Used flags on both functions: FILE_READ|FILE_COMMON Actually, I want to keep the file open for...
hi You can follow my analysis on this topic. I am glad that you are here I am an Iranian trader and glad that I can let my thoughts with you
how to keep track of EA profit and loss? Does anyone have a code to put in EA so that it will keep track of the EA's profit & loss? I want the total of profit & loss display on the chart, when someone drag and drop the EA to the chart.
GBPUSD: Having remained weak and vulnerable to the downside, GBPUSD faces medium term downside pressure. Despite its flat close the past week, we think downside risk is not over yet. This is coming on the back of its loss of upside momentum on Friday (see daily chart). Support lies at the 1.4850...
[Deleted]
  Happy New Year 2016!  (13   1 2)
Dear friends! We wish you a happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Let it bring you professional success, good health and infinite strength for new achievements. May the coming year grant happiness, good luck and prosperity to you and your loved ones! The year 2015 was very special for...
[Deleted]
Dear friends! We wish you a happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Let it bring you professional success, good health and infinite strength for new achievements. May the coming year grant happiness, good luck and prosperity to you and your loved ones! The year 2015 was very special for...
  Slipage  (5)
Will I get less slipage if I use mq4 virutal server?