General - page 1081

GBPUSD: Having halted its weakness to close higher on Tuesday and followed through higher on Wednesday, GBPUSD aims at 1.4591 level on bullishness. Support lies at the 1.4450 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4400 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4350 level. Below here will...
[Deleted]
You can download 2 arbitrage software here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/fxrobots/fx-arbitrage.zip
Goldman Sachs to clients: whoops. Just six weeks into 2016, the New York-based bank has abandoned five of six recommended top trades for the year. The dollar versus a basket of euro and yen; yields on Italian bonds versus their German counterparts; U.S. inflation expectations: Goldman Sachs Group...
On Wednesday and Thursday, Federal Reserve Chair Yellen will deliver her semiannual report on monetary policy in testimony before the House Financial Services Committee and the Senate Banking Committee. (We expect her written testimony to be released at 8:30am Wednesday and her testimony will begin...
I just subscribed a signal today. The first 2 or 3 trades were okay. It copied the signal provider 's trades and only one position will be opened each time. Then the system started opening duplicate trades. Each time the provider opens a trade, my account will open 2 trades at the same price and
Hello I subscribed MQL5 signal, but it doesnt work properly. Like 3 minutes ago my MT4 closed some of my transactions and after some minutes opened them again. The problem is my signal provider has those transactions still open but on my account they are closed and reopened. Signal provider's
[Deleted]
Will this affect the ea? Will it still track the orders and close them if I migrate to a MQL5 VPS while it has open positions? 
As a trader, it’s difficult to predict the impact of a major trading hub being closed. More often than not, it leads to slow, lackluster trading conditions as traders focus on enjoying their time off; however, because there is less volume in the market, we occasionally witness explosive moves,...
I am looking for a real lmax trading account with unfunded but price feed is still there for some experiments. i am willing to pay for it... please let me know....
Markets have started out this week by aggressively de-risking, apparently owing to fears that the recent slowdown in global growth could descend into recession. Over the past five trading days, the S&P 500 is down over 4.5%, while 10-year Treasury yields have fallen by 22bp, ending yesterday at 1...
Strength and weakness has proved to be the best so far if you can utilize it. Find the the currency with STRONG status and pair with the WEAK status. At exactly 9GMT everyday just check http://www.livecharts.co.uk/currency-strength.php Then buy or sell. For example if EUR is strong and USD is weak,...
I have been using a signal for a few days now and I deactivated it through the signals tab by unclicking agree to terms and conditions. When I woke this morning and tried to enable the signal, my MT4 says it's not connected. How do I get MT4 to recognize the signal? 
  Emotions when trading  (632   1 2 3 4 5 ... 63 64)
An important part of the market is emotional preparedness. Many beginners ignore this topic, and it is very important when trading. I used to trade on a demo account and had no emotions. Everything changed when I got a real account . It feels totally different and the most important thing is to stay
EURJPY: With price rejection now seen, EURJPY looks to put in temporary bottom. Unless the pair returns below the 128.26 level, we think a corrective recovery should occur. On the downside, support comes in at the 129.00 level where a break will aim at the 128.50 level. A turn below here will target...
could someone please on the indicator attached , add to give alert and push notification, and email when cross triggered up or down after a cross and candle close and at one bar after the cross and candle close.?? kind regards bob
Less than 1 year Up to 2 years Up to 5 years 5-9 years 10+ years
For students, how many time is required for trading daily?
Bloomberg reports on a 14-minute burst of huge volatility in the Russian ruble prompted by a computer virus infection Moved the rate 15% in about 14 minutesUsed a malware virus to infect a Russian regional bank (Energobank)Swung USD/RUB between 55 and 66The bank says losses are around 3.2 million...
[Deleted]
Hello all, Any good bank to receive wire transfer without trouble from forex broker? Please PM if you know any. Thank you!
In mt4 is their a way to have a take profit turn to a trailing stop IE: when the take profit is hit it turns to a trailing stop so if the price keeps going in your favor you can maximize your profits.
Currency investors should consider selling EUR/SEK this week, advises Deutsche Bank in its weekly FX pick to clients. "These are relatively good levels to reenter EUR/SEK shorts, Thursday’s Riksbank meeting notwithstanding. Even if the Riksbank were to cut rates again, a very strong domestic data...
[Deleted]
  Is it better not to trade at 11 p.m.?  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
The question is inspired by the charts from here . The most profitable ones are EURAUD, GBPCAD and AUDNZD. These symbols are traditionally flat in the evening session. GBPCAD is very probably even profitable from 23h onwards . But in terms of volume and number of profitable open orders the 23-hours
I am not sure that my Post is in the right place I am not very savvy with these things, please advise Having installed different Broker MT4's since Build 600 I am left with a lot of duplicate files/folders ie. in C:/Program Files/MT4 Broker A, C:Users/Roaming/MT4 Broker A and C...
GBPUSD: Having declined on further weakness during Monday trading session , GBPUSD looks to weaken more on bearishness. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4350 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4300 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4250 level. Below here will set the
Hello All, I am trying to subscribe to a signal that I like but have not been able to do so.On closer scrutiny, I found that the currency pair symbol my signal provider is using is different from that of my broker, and so unable to connect and pay for the signal.Please what do you advice I do.I...
  USDCHF opinion  (11   1 2)
I can see an excellent entrance to the usdchf market after passing the 0.9955 level. The price will go up.
  AUDJPY  (6)
I think that the price will reach 84.68.After that, the price will go 80.20 or further. http://i.imgur.com
  Equity Indicator  (2)
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of an indicator which tracks the account equity and maybe balance? I am thinking of incorporating such an indicator into an EA so that if equity reaches a certain proportion of equity at a defined earlier time, then all trades are closed (like a 'take profit' on...
I have 12 to 16 charts on my 23" monitor and they are still small. Of course the bigger monitor gets more charts than little monitors but I am working in the jungle in Bolivia on new pipelines. I can't just do what I want with multiple screens, etc. I searched for something that would...
EURUSD: With EUR pulling back (see daily chart) ahead of its key resistance following its rally above its declining trendline the past week, EURUSD looks to pullback ahead of key resistance. On the downside, support is located at the 1.1100 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen...