General - page 1095

Forex is primarily the domain of large financial institutions and multinational corporations , how is the FX market different from other markets ?
  usd/cad  (1)
In monthly chart strong resistance is 300 pips above for USD/CAD, we may expect price will hit that level before any significant correction for this pair.
  Reality Check  (6)
Is it possible to make 30 pips on the DAX in 6 trades or is this an unrealistic target?  
[Deleted]
How long does it take for MQL5 to cancel a job in arbitration? They said it would be done in my favor today but it hasn't. There is no way of escalating this anyone. Very frustrating. I had a developer that said he could do the job and then disappeared and didn't start the job. Now my money is stuck...
Hello, I'm searching for a tool to export the MT4 account history with the possibility to filter for comments
Hello, thanks for accepting this forum I wonder if someone may give you a alarm when you leave this indicator arrow Thank you
Quarterly Fed survey The Fed has released the quarterly senior credit officer opinion survey The following headlines accompanied the release: demand for non-residential MBS funding increased dealers focused on managing concentrated credit exposure 2 central counterparties and other financial
Hi, I'm trying to create an excel with the live data from mt4 I'am unable to get data for aud pairs (AUDUSD for example); for the non aud pairs I have no problem ok result example --> ='MT4'|BID!CHFJPY ko result example---> ='MT4'|BID!AUDUSD anyone could help? thanks eric
Hello everyone, like the subject suggest, I have problem for my engine, because continuosly is reject due to ordersend error 130. The problem is that I cannot be able to repeat this error in my backtest. I use Alpari RU history data with spread set to 10 and, in my backtest, the engine works fine...
Hello, thanks for accepting this forum I wonder if someone may give you a alarm when you leave this indicator arrow Thank you Attached Files
Is it possible to upload custom indicator to android MT4? I saw several brokers offering their mobile MT4 for either iPhone/iPad or Android. Lets say I will have iPad and download one of those applications will I be able to upload custom indicator the same way I can do it with "standard" version...
How can I get the server, login and password, Help?
Just flow along the market, adopt to it and clearly you will be successful no matter how market will change.
  A newcomer asks!  (258   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
This is a question: if I created an EA , which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in full, or each person on the license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for profit 100$ a day
Global equity markets stabilized today on the second trading day of the year but remained at depressed levels after Monday’s vicious selloff as the dollar remained well bid against all of it major trading partners with the exception of the yen. There were reports overnight that Chinese authorities...
  nzd/cad  (3)
possible trend reversal for NZD/CAD, here in weekly chart we have 3 top, with divergence for sell position.
GBPUSD: Having GBP continued to hold on to its downside pressure, it leaves risk of more weakness on the cards. Support lies at the 1.4700 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4650 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4600 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness...
Hi All, Im planning to share my analysis on pairs which I traded daily. Mostly major, if some good PA forms then i will trades minors too. Pretty new to live trading, Let see how 2016 goes!! Wish me luck!!
Many countries may look with envy upon Sweden. Growth last year was probably around 3%, with household consumption rising a little more than 2%. Its current account surplus is 7.5% of GDP. Exports were up by 4.3%. Its budget deficit is around 1% of GDP. Yesterday, Sweden reported its manufacturing...
Hello i was applying a new indicator which depends upon too many fundmantel and analysis and base on real account testing on signal any one have best suggestion . to add in that.
  What are netizens disliked for?  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I often read in Market and Signals - not a scalper, not a martingale, not a setter. About the martingale, I agree that this is welcome to HELL! I'm not going to discuss scalpers because I'm developing and trading one myself. As for meshes, I'd listen to the opinion of those who have experience in
  Model Quality  (3)
Hello all, I'm running an ea in two different cpu's, same broker. The first one, I've downloaded bars from history center (all time frames) from MT4 and in the other cpu I've downloaded history from tick story. (M5 only). Despite the number of bars in wich one, I've two differents results with...
Hey All, I'm new here, a lot of google searches tend to end up in here anyway, so I thought might as well create an account and start participating. I'm trying to get an EA off the ground, and being able to code during the weekend would help out a lot. Currently using only demo accounts for this...
[Deleted]
UP FOR 1.09 UP TILL 1.085 AND THEN BACK TO 1.08 DOWN TILL 1.08 AND THEN BACK TO 1.085 DOWN TO 1.075 I DO NOT KNOW
Currency investors should consider selling AUD/JPY this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients this week. "With risk appetite declining and a range of risk events at year-end that could trigger China’s December Caixin PMI eased to 48.2 from 48.6. It has stayed below 50 since...
  help ordermodify  (1)
This part of the code doesnt work and i wonder why.. The fact is it compile correctly but it doesnt change buylimit orderopenprice() to Bid (or any other price i set). Can someone please help me? Thankx void OnTick() { int total = OrdersTotal(); for(int cnt = 0 ; cnt < total ;...
Hello, Since I'm upgrading ticks for EA's, I'm trying putting the right time zone in the plataform but it's not happening. I've decided to leave with a delay of two hours. Is it matters for broker or not ? Thanks
i am taking this error mt4 "2016.01.04 11:12:22.114 '2514332': Signal - subscription/renewal prohibited" pls help me
Common problems are not use of money management, no use of SL, opening higher lot, difference between thinking and application and uncontrolled emotion and of course adventure. All these problems can be removes with our seriousness in trading