Heiken Ashi Fibonacci Advanced
How it works
It is trading only in the trend direction using Heiken Ashi and ZigZag to detect entries.
In addition to ZigZag as a signal entry, it is working to determine the Fibonacci levels as it is a great tool to show where the trend started and finished to draw the Fibo retracements/lines then to allow the expert place SL/TP upon the Fibo levels.
It uses two ZigZag lines to filter (confirm) the direction of the market, by overlapping of both lines.
In addition, it draws the Fibonacci Retracements as you know:
- Serious updates on the strategy.
- No Trade(s) will be carried for the next day. EA will close all of them at 23:55.
- Serious bugs have fixed successfully.
- Multi-Currency trading is possible now for all the majors "EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USCCAD & USDCHF" from one chart only. So, no need to attach the EA separately on each pair and each time frame. It will monitor all time frames and all majors by itself.
- Showing Current Date/Time on the back test chart.
- Added Parameter: "Max. Spread in Points" that will avoid placing any trade(s) if the current spread is higher than the predefined value.
- Correlation between the majors is considered now.
- Added Parameter: "Trade With Correlation" that will allow the user to disable (and enable) the Correlation then the EA will work only on one symbol (Majors or not) without looking to the remaining symbols. It is not recommended to disable this feature.
- Break Even Stop parameters have removed/hidden and they will be called internally by the EA.
- Some of the "NEWS Filter" parameters have removed/hidden (without affecting on the filter work).