Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 17

Alexey Burnakov:
I was being sarcastic when I said that. ) But if you are lucky, I am glad.

It's the hard work that's lucky.

and when the Market returns after a few months to the -forgotten trades- you understand the power of the Market's cycles and waves.

Viktor Shekhovtsov:

It's the hard work that's lucky.

And when the Market returned to the forgotten trades after a few months, you understand the power of cycles and Market waves.

If you do not know about it you will say something wrong... Finally, finally, at least one clever and correct sentence after 17 pages, the Waves have their own regularity, of course, those who do not know this will say their own opinion, but those who trade on waves, let them draw their own conclusions...

At least someone said something clever)))

Oxana Tambur:

Here, finally, at least one clever and correct phrase after 17 pages of the topic, Waves have their own pattern, of course, those who do not know about it, will say their own thing, but, those who trade on waves, let them draw their own conclusions ...

At least someone said something clever)))

Thank you,

Good luck to you too.

Viktor Shekhovtsov:

Thank you,

Good luck to you too

And to you, all the best.

Oxana Tambur:
I am a trader since 2012 and since that time I have been trading without stop-losses till now. Most beginners and amateurs of markets write that it is all nonsense and only some professionals say that such strategy "has a place to be and live".
I would like to hear the opinion of other people who know about the markets, trading, analytics, etc.
I ask newbies and those who think they know everything not to write nonsense and rubbish.

Because they don't know how to work without stops.

With the right ratio of risk to the volume of open positions, I never use a stop, as there is no need for it. I use it in individual cases, when I feel the trend is getting tired or to fix part of profit or to exit without loss after the price has passed a certain point and wait for further profit growth, i.e. all or nothing.

Anton Zverev:

The people who sold here must have thought so too))

Hahaha))) Got into that when I first started)

Ramiz Mavludov:

Because they don't know how to work without stops.

With the right ratio of risk to the volume of open positions, I never use a stop, as there is no need for it. I use it in individual cases when I feel that the trend has tired or to fix part of the profit or to exit at no loss after the price has passed a certain point and wait for further profit growth, i.e. all or zero.

Aha, so you do not use stops, and those individual cases do not count at all, I also put stops only when going to breakeven or immediately stop in profit.

They must be insuring...

If the TC is not capable of catching a signal like that, then it's out.

new-rena:

They must be insuring...

If the TC is not capable of catching a signal like that, then it's out.

If there is no possibility to be in front of the monitor, they may not be able to enter or close by hand, but if there is a robot written for the TS, then most likely everything will be fine.

Oxana Tambur:
If you cannot be in front of the monitor, you may not have time to enter or close using your hand, but if you have a robot written for TS, then most likely everything will be OK

How much doesthe robot catch on the news?

I personally haven't seen a single one that's completely profitable with the news helicopter.

And this one's even more so.

2,500 pips in 30 minutes.....

Only a stop loss can help here.

Reason: