General - page 529

Hello, I hope for help with the following problem: I have several accounts at one broker. Now I want to install and migrate on each account a different EA. However, when transferring via VPS, all EAS and experts are transferred to all accounts. Is it possible to install the selected EAS for each
I always get problem in sidetrend . I want to stop ordes in sidetrend .How can do it? example trade condition is MA crossover but this is fake cross and it is side trend.So need to identify it is range or not. If range market need to stop open orders. How can do it . I checked order functions. Can
Hi everyone!, I'm new using MT5, please if someone can help me I will appreciate so much... It doesn't matter which chart I'm watching I can't go more than August - 4 -2019... Why? want to se more data for example like 2018, 2017, etc... But I can,'t... Please help meee
  Notifications not working  (14   1 2)
I had the problem with mt4 on Mac= "MQL5.community: authorization failed" seems its fixed now, the problem now  is with Notifications, note that i dont use any VPS or signals.. is the notifications using MetaquotesID directly from mt4, and now those are not working = "Notifications: failed send...
Hi I want to ask when I save a chart in MT5 . its opening a new window https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/12556744/epu20-m1-amp-global-clearing so my question is how can I add notes on this picture
I have a indicator which does rule check on trading conditions and gives a "Go" or "No Go". If it gives a "No Go", I want to disable trading by any means in mt5. Is it possible? thanks Sach
[Deleted]
  Build 2504 & 2506 Bug  (18   1 2)
I couldn't believe this. A simple division returns zero without errors. How else can I be guaranteed that my all my previous code is functioning as it was, before these new changes? void OnStart () { double level = 1 / 2 ; Print ( DoubleToString (level, 2 )); } console: MetaQuotes
[Deleted]
Just curious, how would you do it if not through including a separate file as a string? It kinda bugs to write the quotes all over while writing SQL statements
Can anyone give info on how the lot size of Followers. Does it copy the lot size of the provider exactly? Big risk if provider has big acc, and follower small
Hello, Do you listen any music while you trade? I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm . I found the following online recource to be very helpfull. Trade forex with classical music B
  US 500CASH  (1)
Hello ? Is it possible with a micro option to trade us500 cash ? How can i do please
Hi guys, Just like the title says, I wonder anyone knows the pros and cons of using vps or raspberry? And which is better between those two? Thank you
Hi All, Is there any solution to reduce chart history ? I trade on MT4 for a while, recently switch to a MT5 demo account. I have noticed chart history folder can go beyond 4GB. While same numbers of currency pair for MT4, total folder size keep below 50MB. I have reduce number of bar on chart to...
Hi, I just bought an indicator from mql5, it was 11 activation. but after i buy it, in my purchases tab, the product is limited to 5 only. i've contacted the seller, he said he has changed it to 11 as well. the issue must be on mql5, don't u think
  GRAAL in trading - definition...  (215   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
There is a lot of talk about grails on this forum, but there is no general understanding: What is a Grail?... Each Trader understands "Graal" in his own way, so there is often no general specificity in these conversations... I propose to work out a common definition of "GRAAL", which would suit the
I cant get the Reason why it wont appear After compiling it says no error Please help me with whatever you can
Good evening everyone I'm creating an ea that works on an average with "upper and lower level" now the code is as follows: int BuySell= 0 ; double SLBuy = 0 , TPBuy= 0 , SLSell = 0 , TPSell = 0 , Vol= 0 ; double Ma = iMA ( NULL , 0 , MediaPeriod, 0 , TipoMedia, PRICE_CLOSE , 0 );
Hi there - tried to search the forums on this but cannot find anything - not sure what 'phrase to use' to find an answer so apologies if this is asked before. My question comes from this text and my experiences: Every Tick (available least timeframes) This mode allows to model price movement within
Yesterday, started coping a signal as first scriber. There are 5 opened orders, but I have only 2. 0.01 and 0.03 lot (1000usdbalance) And yesterday I saw the signal’s total fund is 950, but now is 50. I think there are some problem with signal or mql. please check it and answer me
I have two accounts attached to two different traders, one works without problems and the second does not work copying. What could be the problem
  Chart data  (3)
Hello, Already tried to search for an answer but could find it. I've created a custom indicator with serval moving averages. The first time I open the chart from marketwatch it looks like there is no data. De second time I open it it works as expected. Somebody who can help me out with this? Kind
I can't make the telephone also because I do not have computer. Can help you
Hello, I've created a service in MT which performs good. It also sends notifications if needed. Sometimes the notifications aren't send to my cell phone. Is there a limit on the maximum number of messages? Kind regards, Wotikar
  Locked Funds  (1)
I finished and closed a freelance Job. then waited for the 7 days now I notice that the funds are locked. What could be the possible reason for this
[Deleted]
I bought a product I waited 5 days for the money to pass I could not download the product I tried everything I wrote for the service on the site there is no answer I learned not to buy services on the site
I want to buy EA with automatic stoplot stoplot and tp
I'm brand new. I've made money with the demo. I'm hugosways Real 3 and I just need to attach my bitcoins to my mql5 now so I can start trading. I cannot figure out how to do that
I'm writing to a file.... int file = FileOpen(filedump, FILE_WRITE | FILE_TXT); Then its the print line... after i copy this to a linux server ... I get this error when importing this into mysql... ERROR: ASCII '\0' appeared in the statement, but this is not allowed unless option --binary-mode is
Hello. My MT5 auto updated to version 2582 and now i do not have the option to see the profit by points during negociation. By see the profit trully interfer in my decisions, so if anyone knows how to configure it, please help. Regards