Blog FAQ

Here they come, the blogs......

What bothers the most now - it seems you talk about something, but you can't give a link....

Here I have something to discuss with the esteemed public, even a signal to publish, but I cannot give a link by the rules of the forum - and the situation is this - my head is swelling, and in the minibus they do not understand me.... so i think maybe i will be able to communicate in blogs....

Well, really, give us the field to communicate, we probably will never meet, but we are highly specific and we need to communicate, for example, in my city I know 15 people in our profile per 250000 people.... and I see them once, twice a year.....

Would it be possible to give links to their signals from your blog?

And just communicate with those who are also interested in it....

And folks - throw in, throw in your blog requests... I never cease to admire the MQ capabilities, .... get ahead of the curve.... dreams come true on this forum, I've seen it a hundred times...

I remember that they promised BLOGS in mid-May.

May is coming to an end. How many ( days, months, years...) have the promised deadlines shifted?

It will be very soon. This branch could be very much needed (if it doesn't get cluttered...).

newdigital:
He will be very soon. This thread could be very useful (if it doesn't get cluttered...).

that's what the person who started it is counting on.

Profitable place for himself. :)

He's going to have to eat his first post in the thread ... as the title of the thread, sorry, obliges ...

newdigital:
Very soon it will be.

Very soon - how? In the first half of the year or in the second half of the year?

It would be better to give no benchmarks at all if you cannot meet them. That would be understandable and fair.

But if there is a reason, so announce a postponement - you will be understood and it would be the right thing to do...

I don't know ... will be soon ... sooner than a month (counting in weeks, I think). Although my information may be wrong ...

newdigital:

I don't know ... will be soon ... sooner than a month (counting in weeks, I think). Although my information may be wrong ...

Well then why shake the air? It wasn't you who made the promise of "mid-May", was it? So you are not aware of this issue at all. Then another question - why are you even trying to answer?

Question #1. Will there be a limit to the size of the blog? (Maybe I'll post a hygabyte map of the starry sky every day)

Question #2. Will there be one design theme for all blogs or will there be a choice of themes?

Question #3. On the forum, you can't put javascript into a post. Will it be possible to use scripts in blogs?
Reason: