Blog FAQ - page 35

avtomat:

Tell me how I can enable a notification (to me by email) to let me know when there are new comments on my blog posts.

And if there's no such function, it should be made mandatory.

And push notification

IvanIvanov:
and a push notification.
This is already planned. It will definitely be.

lezzvie:
This is already planned. It will definitely be.
Please clarify, will there only be a push notification? And an email notification is also planned and will definitely happen?

avtomat:
Please clarify, will there only be a push notification? Is an email notification planned too and will definitely happen?
We will see. So far we are only talking about push notifications as the most convenient.

lezzvie:
We'll be watching. So far, we are only talking about push notifications as being the most convenient.
Let's do a poll, otherwise it's an unsubstantiated assertion. IMHO, mail is more convenient. And there is also the option of at least making notifications on the website.

email is not fast enough if you're on a mobile, checking email is not a good idea, and from a computer, email is dying out, and website info is also good.

lezzvie:
We'll see. For now, we are only talking about push notifications as being the most convenient.

I don't use pushbuttons, and I'm probably not the only one who doesn't, and many people don't use them. But email is used by everyone.

Today I happened to notice that one of my posts had a comment. The page shows a dozen headers. There are a lot of pages. Do I have to scroll the whole page to see possible comments? And a new comment, added to an already existing one, will get lost altogether, and remain unnoticed, unanswered, because to notice it, you have to look through more than just the headers... So there is a problem. And the problem must be solved. And we should probably say not that it's convenient to use pushbuttons, but that it's a problem with emails. But nothing prevents us from making several alerting options to choose from.

IvanIvanov:
email is not efficient from a mobile, email is no good, and from a computer, email is dying out, information on the site is also good.

It's"if from a mobile"... and if "check your email for fuck's sake" .... It's kind of hard to check it, isn't it?.... isn't it?

I'm not from a mobile and it's no problem to check my email.

avtomat:

I don't use pushbuttons, and I'm probably not the only one who doesn't, and many people don't use them. But email is used by everyone.

Not everyone, and I've noticed that I only go there once a week and then out of necessity.

IvanIvanov:
Not everyone, and I've noticed that I go there once a week and then only if necessary.

In any case, everyone has an email, and it is easy to check it if necessary, especially since any email allows you to sort messages and redirect them if necessary.

But not everyone uses pushers. And this is a fact.

Reason: