Blog FAQ - page 31

Another question is why new comments are published at the bottom as in the forum, if you want to get to the latest comments you first need to go to the blog and then click on the last page....

IvanIvanov:
Something I didn't notice that the blog creator can delete other users' posts, or, moderators don't fall under this rule...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Blog FAQ

barabashkakvn, 2014.07.19 20:41

The author of a post can delete his post. The author of a comment can delete his own comment. The author of a post cannot delete someone else's comment. A moderator from an additional can only ban - a moderator cannot delete someone else's comment (even in their own post).

barabashkakvn:

Maybe they should introduce a ban on comments function, otherwise I don't see the difference between a forum and a blog, except that blogs have differently structured topics

IvanIvanov:
Another question why new comments are posted below as on the forum, is to get to the latest comments first go to the blog, and then click on the last page....

This is standard behaviour for almost all blogging engines and platforms.

I haven't noticed that the blog creator is allowed to delete other users' posts, or that moderators don't fall under this rule...

As said above, at the moment, moderators cannot delete posts of other users. Only site administrators can do that.

Maybe a ban on comments would be a good idea, otherwise I will not see any difference between forum and blogs, except for different themes in blogs

If the need arises, we will make such a function. Usually prohibit comments (or hide comments) in the following cases:

1. Comments may contain private information
  2. Will ask "inconvenient" questions that require an answer
  3. Will 'troll'.

What is the reason in your case? It is possible that there is something we do not know. Please elaborate.

lezzvie:

This is standard behaviour for almost all blog engines and platforms.

As said above, at the moment, moderators cannot delete other users' posts. Only site administrators can do this.

If the need arises, we will make such a function. Usually comments are banned (or hidden) in the following cases:

1. Comments may contain private information
  2. Will ask "inconvenient" questions that require an answer
  3. Will 'troll'.

What is the reason in your case? It is possible that there is something we do not know. Please elaborate.

read the forum threads that have been torn down, I'm not seriously disagreeing with the truth, most of them are the first three pages of trolling the topic starter and then the tear down

Leo Tolstoy would hang himself if he had three pages of comments for every paragraph.

I just want to write for myself who wants to read it, but I do not need the comments of others, I would like to sort out my mistakes, and I am not going to argue with anyone

lezzvie:

This is standard behaviour for almost all blog engines and platforms.

can you give examples?

IvanIvanov:
can you give examples?
  1. LiveJournal: http://zelenyikot.livejournal.com/43604.html
  2. HabraHabr: http://habrahabr.ru/post/231901/
  3. FaceBook: http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/03/hello-world-2/ (comment widget on the WordPress blogging engine):

Do you have more authoritative counterexamples where comments are shown in reverse order?

lezzvie

Can I start a blog dedicated to my own PAMM account, describing my situation on a daily basis? Can I make a link to it in my blog?

If not, can I link to the signal monitor where the pamm is monitored?

Mechanic:

Can I start a blog dedicated to my own PAMM account, describing my situation on a daily basis? Can I make a link to it in my blog?

If not, can I link to the signal monitor where the pamm is monitored?

There is no need for a blog for that. You can monitor your PAMM account in the signals and publish daily updates in the news for this signal.

marsel:
There is no need for blogs for this. Monitor your PAMM account in the signals, and post daily updates in the news to that signal.
Thank you, I see
Reason: