Blog FAQ - page 36

avtomat:

In any case, everyone has an email, and it is easy to check it if necessary, especially since any email allows you to sort messages and redirect them if necessary.

But not everyone uses pushers. And this is a fact.

The fact is that you don't use them, even the state insurance company doesn't know about everyone.

marketeer:
Let's have a poll, otherwise it's an unsubstantiated assertion. IMHO, mail is more convenient. And there is also the option of at least making notifications on the website.
The website should definitely be notified

server:
The website should definitely be notified
Absolutely.

Another thing - do many people supplement their blog posts? If so, they should be notified that the post has been updated.

barabashkakvn:
Another thing - do many people supplement their blog posts? If so, you need a notification that the post has been updated.
This is needed if there is going to be a subscription to blogs, an issue which has not yet been resolved.

I couldn't find a Blogs Wishlist thread, so I'm writing here:

Question - why is the Trading Ideas category limited to 6 sections?

Add 1 more section - "My ideas", as there are others besides the 6 listed!

What's up and down offer various options for expanding the themes of the blogs, and, the developers say give your suggestions, and the proposals shoved in this branch and in similar ones, and since the creation of the blogs not a single new section is not added!

barabashkakvn:
Another thing - do many people supplement their blog posts? If so, they need to be notified when a post is updated.
I've put in an application for blog comment notifications. Suggested types of alerts are on site, push and email. The survey had to be deleted after some careless editing (all the results disappeared).

Notifications will be at least on the MetaQuotes ID.

There are no statistics for the author of the blog - it is not clear what affects the views, and the number of views itself does not give a complete picture, as the first and repeated views are not distinguished.

There is no subscription to blogs.

No notification of new comments.

No differentiation by topic - everyone writes there what's the first thing they come across...

All in all - the same as always!

Reason: