Blog FAQ - page 8

Renat:

I mean, "go ahead and contribute your resources, YOU SHOULD". For some obscure reason.

We have invested, and continue to invest, so much in authorial content that others do not.

The point is that when you read the blog, it should be clear whether it is the author's material or not. If it is not author's material, there should be a clear link to the source.

Right now, there is a faceless "Source" link, which in many cases leads to an irrelevant page of some resourse.

1) Replace "Source" with an explicit link to the source (if that's what the link is for).

2) introduce an additional qualifier -- author's material or re-copying.

The IC clearly and unambiguously writes in the section "Articles" that "All rights belong to the IC" -- why in Blogs the IC is so omitted about copying other people's materials.

The author of the blog is in big letters -- and the author of the material is hidden under an obscure link "Source".

I take it the feed is no longer needed at all, except as a table of contents for blogs.

Where are the rules for blog posts?

What content options are there other than those on the forum?

TheXpert:

I take it the feed is no longer needed at all, except as a table of contents for blogs.

Where are the rules for blog posts?

What content options are there other than those on the forum?

Since only the beta has been released, everything will be there.

And the rules, and content features, and integration etc. It's a big tech project with a huge undercurrent. As usual, we will iteratively launch all the functionality.

Renat:

That's understandable, I'm throwing in questions that interest me.)

Where do you keep track of your progress?

It is also unclear how to view all the publications of one person.

TheXpert:
It's also not clear how to view all the publications of one person.
Go to the person.

zfs:
Walk into a man.
Strongly put.

C-4:
Man, the blog is only one day old and you already want author's material on it. Of course there will be a lot of reposting at first, as you have to fill it with something. But then things will get better and exclusives will start to appear.
I agree. And also, people will just know whether it's worth reading the author's blogs.

abolk:

Most of them are blunt copying of material that has been published on another resource. And with absolutely no apparent respect for copyright.

The "Source" link in a number of blogs goes to some resource -- like the home page of a resource.

A "source" link is not the same as a copyright mark.

If it's the author's work, it should be clear that it's the author's work -- if it's a blunt copying of some information, that should also be clearly visible.

The original "respect" for copyright in Blogs is an important contribution of IC to the information space of the Internet.

Well, that's MQ's way of doing things. They make everything for a non-targeted audience first and foremost. And then they are surprised that the target audience is not happy.

When the developers of the resource will understand what targeting is and how to use it correctly to set priorities, it is unclear.

Let's wait a few more years when blogging will finally have sections for programmers in the field of algorithmic trading. Was it too difficult to guess three times, what the target audience of the resource is and what sections it needs? For copypastors, everything is done on the highest level - steal someone else's content as much as you can. But for the target audience, again, nothing.

Reshetov has done and written a great deal of authoring, and also knows about targeting. As already pointed out, the programming themes fit perfectly into the existing headings.

Look around you and take a broader view, please. 99% of people consume, not create.

Don't disturb the small part of the community who silently create by criticizing. We have been building information systems for many years, encouraging active participants to create value and delivering the fruits of their work to millions of traders.

Our website is for the vast mass of consumers in a multitude of languages. And the content creators know it.

Reason: