Blog FAQ - page 39

Renat:

You've made up a lot about bans, without understanding the point and thinking that some comment is the reason for the ban. A common situation: a person wrote 5 comments, a couple of them were deleted for outright sabotage, and the rest thought it was a reaction to a perfectly normal 3 posts.

No smartlab is banned, don't assume by default that we have some severe restrictions. We treat links with love, prompt(method of extracting meta-information from links), format them properly and try to make them useful.

So in blogs(I don't even want to stutter on such topics in the forum) I can give links to third party APIs and show their differences from the same MT? Can I post a blog answer to the question I mentioned?

And can I discuss interesting trading on mayfairbuku, fahestat, emtechetyrka and other monitoring resources, as long as the user has posted their monitoring there specifically? I don't care about monitoring myself, but trading is interesting. And it is updated there on a real-time basis. Therefore, it is unrealistic to discuss without a link.

Also, it is not forbidden to discuss the Expert Advisors that are sold, but can be run in the Strategy Tester or on the demo.

I don't like to advertise or abuse someone to the bone. But I do enjoy discussing interesting things. It may be useful. But I want to do everything with permission, while not torturing you every time for every "fart".

zaskok:

So in blogs(I don't even want to stutter on such topics in the forum) I can give links to third party APIs and show their differences from the same MT? Can I post a blog answer to the question I mentioned?

As part of not crossing the line of advertising and sabotage.

And can I discuss interesting trading on mayfairbuku, fahestat, emtechetyrka and other monitoring resources, as long as the user has posted their monitoring there specifically? I don't care about monitoring myself, but trading is interesting. And it is updated there on a real-time basis. Therefore, it is not realistic to discuss it without the link.

Discuss the statistics from our service - at least we guarantee its accuracy. Do not use other people's stats, especially those mentioned - they are plastered up to their skulls.

Also, it is not forbidden to discuss the Expert Advisors that are sold, but can be run in the Strategy Tester or on the demo.

Only within the bounds of decency. If you are talking about a whipping service, then no.

Renat:

As part of not crossing the line of publicity and pandering.

Understood. Checking for not crossing the line.

Discuss statistics from our service - we at least guarantee its accuracy. Don't use anyone else's, much less the ones you've mentioned - they're all up to their eyeballs.

I see. Unfortunately, your service (monitoring) is considerably inferior in some respects. Both in terms of visualization and convenience. That said, there is no way to use the service without documentary authorization, which clearly discourages many. I even tried to download stats from your service and send them to third-party monitors in order to use convenient statistical visualization there. I think you understand the reasons.

Only within the bounds of decency. If you're talking about a whipping service, no.
Is someone getting screwed there? )) I am no longer of that age, so I am not familiar with the service.

A question has gone unnoticed.

zaskok:
Couldn't find how to subscribe to the blog in general and to a specific post (comments on it)?

I've changed the sorting of my blog entries in my profile. Now when I access my profile and blogs, my entries in a non-native language are displayed first (if there were any) and then the oldest entries are displayed.

barabashkakvn:
I've changed the sorting of my blog entries in my profile. Now when I go to my profile and blogs, my entries in a non-native language are displayed first (if there were any), and then the entries starting with the oldest ones are displayed.
Now everything is in its place. Sorting is correct - most recent entries first. Thank you.

barabashkakvn:
Everything has now fallen into place. The sorting is correct - the most recent entries first. Thank you.
No, the problem is still there. We'll fix it.

Renat:

Will there be a "social capital" rule for aspiring bloggers?

deskipper:
Will there be a "social capital" rule for novice bloggers?

Please clarify, what do you mean by that?

Promoting posts to the top if they are recommended by your friends, like on medium.com? But then why only for beginner bloggers?

lezzvie:

Please clarify, what do you mean by that?

Promoting posts to the top if they are recommended by your friends, like on medium.com? But then why only for beginner bloggers?

No, what I mean is that in order to get an opportunity to write a blog and open a forum topic a person should accumulate the so-called "social capital" that is formed by rating, time passed since registration, money spent and earned and some other factors. Roughly speaking, give the newcomer the opportunity to study the structure of the community first.
Reason: