Blog FAQ - page 14

By the way, a question for the admins, what is theoriginal URL when creating a post:

Does it have to do with reposting news or something else?

Another question, will it be possible to delete my posts?

I don't know if I can delete my posts, because my sad experience with signals is still giving me the heebie-jeebies,

I have always tried to use my own EA as a trainer, I've learned a lot of new ones,

Of course, I have helped to find and correct many bugs in the signals service, I have mastered the Signals..... I have already established an excellent relation to them and now they are all sitting there in the history and people sometimes criticize me, attributing all the results to me :-)

I would not want to step on the same rake again if I start training with blogs....

Thank the gods there's a utility called AdblockPlus, which can and has the power to clean up the entire Blogs (read Flea) section forever... so you don't have to read all that crap... would a successful trader write about anything? Imho, he doesn't have time, much less time to write...
Adblock Plus - пользуйтесь интернетом без назойливой рекламы!
Adblock Plus - пользуйтесь интернетом без назойливой рекламы!
  • adblockplus.org
Firefox - бесплатный браузер с открытым кодом, доступный для Windows, Mac OS X, Linux и Android. Firefox поддерживает аддоны - специальные дополнения для вашего браузера, позволяющие улучшить безопасность и то, каким вы видите интернет. С момента создания в 2006 году, Adblock Plus остаётся самым популярным аддоном для Mozilla Firefox...

I think someone's getting banned.

IvanIvanov:

I had a vision of something whole, "my piece" where I can write for myself, who likes it, let them look, it's not important, now what I see, if I start to post it will be like if I post on the leaves of a poplar or a birch, a little at the top a little in the middle and a little at the bottom and all these leaves will be scattered on the blogosphere...... I want my own separate sheet with bookmarks to organize and structure my entries, screenshots, etc...

All records of a particular user (including my own) can be viewed athttps://www.mql5.com/ru/users/имя_юзера/blog.

However, there is no rubricator.

IvanIvanov:

By the way, a question for the admins, what is theoriginal URL when creating a post:

Does it have to do with reposting news or something else?

Yes, you should specify the URL of the original post if you are reposting or translating.

Another question, will it be possible to delete your posts?

You can.

Renat:

Notice how the site changes daily without announcements:

I think displaying the balance on the main profile page is unnecessary.

Favourites, messages, service-desk - yes, but money - seems unnecessary to me.

Please make the setting, or just hide it.

The forum is about automated trading, and the category Trading Ideas is empty. But a lot of rubbish (reposts) in other categories. Blog, as I understand it, is a place for expressing your thoughts. And what is it now? Solid re-posting, even with the source cited.

komposter:

I think displaying the balance on the main profile page is unnecessary.

Favourites, messages, service-desk - yes, but money - I don't think it's necessary.

Please make a setting, or just hide it.

The balance, like the other counters, is only visible to the profile owner.

Renat:
The balance, like the other counters, is only visible to the profile owner.

That's understandable. But I still don't think it's needed there.

It's not critical, we've forgotten.

Reason: