Blog FAQ - page 12

Mechanic:

Please advise

1) Are there any rules for using blogs? Does the market have rules on what can and cannot be used?

2) Can I advertise my products from the market in blogs?

3) Is it allowed to advertise third party spread rebate services?

It is highly discouraged to publish third-party explicit advertising, let alone affiliate advertising.

Renat:
It is highly discouraged to publish third-party explicit advertising, let alone affiliate advertising.
Thank you, I see.

Renat:
Are you planning to introduce any incentive mechanisms? Initially, the discussion had a rosier and more promising outlook.

TheXpert:
Are you planning to introduce any incentive mechanisms? Initially, when we were discussing this, it all seemed a little rosier and more promising.

We are phasing out the incentive mechanisms as the flywheel gathers momentum.

Instead, we are investing even more in the technological development of services.

Renat:

We are phasing out the incentive mechanisms as the flywheel gathers momentum.

Instead, we invest even more in the technological development of services.

sadly, the incentive mechanism was part of the service development

you are sure that by removing an element from the system the efficiency of the whole system will not suffer

If you take a brick out of the foundation, the whole building may collapse.

The aircraft does not need to fly on afterburner all the time.

We have concentrated on providing valuable/unique services and have now reached a very good level. Constant inflow of registrations, marketplace growth, signals and orders. Lots of services in development, a lot of constant improvements throughout the project. Increasingly close integration of trading platforms with the community.

Renat:

We are phasing out the incentive mechanisms as the flywheel has gathered momentum.

And how do you want to attract users to blogs? I wish they would give you more freedom.

TheXpert:
And how do you want to attract users to your blogs? I wish we were given more freedom.

The appeal will be technical ability and readership. Whoever likes it, is welcome.

We have only shown a small part of this big technological project.

Renat:

We will appeal to the technical capacity and readership.

Will the blogs be visible in the terminal?

TheXpert:
Will the blogs be visible in the terminal?
No.
Reason: