Blog FAQ - page 26

Renat:

Sorry for the mistake, please.

Renat, how do you, as the face and conscience of the company that promotes Market and Signals services, feel about such statements:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I am looking for some help. The topic is remote control of the robot.

abolk, 2014.06.10 21:11

I will repeat my thesis:

The seller of any advisor, the provider of any signal, the owner of any PAMM is a conscious fraudster. The only difference is that the extent of his fraud is determined by how honestly and fully he discloses the nuances of his product.

?

Contender:

Renat, how do you, as the face and conscience of the company that promotes the Market and Signals services, feel about such statements?

?

Why post it in this blog thread! Obvious offtopic.

marketeer:
And why post it in this thread on blogs! Clearly off-topic.

Why did you ask? Your question is clearly off-topic.

PS.

I want to draw attention to the real problems of the forum and services. Moderators tear down branches subjectively, defamatory statements of users remain.

Contender:
Why did you ask? Your question is clearly off-topic.
That's awesome. Instead of stopping, you continue to defiantly litter the thread.

I apologise for the off-topic too, but I also want to point out the problems.

The site is not sorting products correctly.

A product that is bought every day and has reviews doesn't go up in the rankings. Yesterday new products appeared in the market and as soon as they appeared they became more popular than my product.

Please help me

Mechanic:

I apologise for the off-topic too, but I also want to point out the problems.

The site is not sorting products correctly.

A product that is bought every day and has reviews doesn't go up in the rankings. Yesterday new products appeared in the market and as soon as they appeared they became more popular than my product.

Please help me

Are you all conspiring? There's a common mega topic for such problems called "bugs bugs questions". Why would you write this in blogs?

marketeer:
Are you all in cahoots? There is a common mega topic for such problems called "bugs bugs questions". Why write it in the blogs?
I wrote in the Market theme, but no one answered, and this problem is very disturbing to me, I wrote to the service desk too. One hope for Renat, maybe he will help.

Mechanic:
I also wrote in the Marketplace thread, but no one has responded, and this problem really bothers me, and I also wrote to the service desk. One hope for Renat, maybe he will help.
Well, there is nothing cooler than CDs. If you want to "make waves" in public, at least choose an appropriate topic. Otherwise, how else are those who really ask questions about blogs going to be able to filter the bullshit? Think about other people and other problems.

marketeer:
Well, there's nothing cooler than a CD. If you want to "make waves" in public, at least choose an appropriate topic. Otherwise, how else are those who really ask questions about blogs going to be able to filter the bullshit? Think about other people and other problems.
I think the author will forgive me).

The absurdity of it all has been reduced to the point of absurdity. As soon as someone creates a topic, they start to say "why did you create the topic". Almost no one creates a new topic, they write wherever they have to, and here too it turns out - "You're writing in the wrong place".

Even a bunch of moderators do something like that, right out of their hands make posts, but all the same everywhere around one continuous mess.

Reason: