Blog FAQ - page 34

lezzvie:
There are several factors. But in your case it is simply too little text.
Thank you. I just like brevity - in pictures.

barabashkakvn:
Thanks. I just like brevity - in pictures.

you decided to blog a playboy?

:)

sergeev:

you decided to blog a playboy?

:)

No.

barabashkakvn:
No.
Too bad. would have been popular and had a lot of subscribers

lezzvie:
There are several factors. But in your case - there is simply too little text.
So I misunderstood the design of the blogs - it turns out the main design is mostly copied text from a "source". And the more plagiarized - the better :).

lezzvie:
There are several factors. But in your case, there is too little text.

What are these factors? Does the number of letters determine the usefulness of the information?

Well, I have no text at all, just a picture -- and that picture has all the information it needs.

avtomat:

What are these factors? Does the number of letters determine the usefulness of the information?

Well, I have no text at all, just a picture - and on that picture is all the information you need.

Now we are only talking about criteria for getting the post into the public feed on the homepage.

Of course, no one is stopping you from making one-picture posts. Your picture post will be visible in the post category it belongs to and also on your profile wall + all your friends' profiles (if you have automatic posting of announcements in your profile).

We try to display posts with descriptions on the front page. If the post only has a picture, you won't be able to make any description.

The html in the blogs is glitchy, you have to edit it by hand...

That's not fair, I was the one who first came up with the idea to design in html what is, why did my post get deleted????????????????????????????? See my blogs....... Don't you want to promote your blogs.....

Tell me how I can enable a notification (to me by email), so that I know when there are new comments on my blog posts.

And if there's no such function, it should be made mandatory.

Reason: