Blog FAQ - page 23

IvanIvanov:
...will be contaminated with their thoughts by the do-gooders...
That's my point exactly. But there are no themes and sections in blogs that correspond to the wants. And they won't find any where to shove it, where it's not on the subject...

Reshetov:

Personal blog

1. The topicstater, aka blogger, is always alone. The blogger can choose what to write and what to correct or delete. The MQ version doesn't support this feature, because moderators will decide what bloggers can and can't write.
  2. The moderator, aka the blogger, is always alone. He or she chooses which comments to delete, which to keep, and which commenters to ban from the blog. In the version from MQ this function is not supported, because in order to kill the comments or commenters rascals need to go to the bow of the moderators and convince them.
  3. The ability to create and select sections and subsections for blog posts. Not supported in the MQ version. For example, the sections for programming have long been begged by bloggers, despite Renat's assertion that it's a cakewalk.

In general, so-called "blogs" from MQ are not personal blogs because they are run by moderators, not bloggers. Moreover, such pseudo-blogs are very difficult to attract the attention of readers, unlike forums, because they are not in a prominent place.

+100500

Reshetov:

Personal blog

1. The topic-stater -- aka blogger is always one. The blogger can choose what to write and what to correct or delete. This feature is not supported in the MQ version, as the moderators will decide what bloggers can and can't write.
  2. The moderator, aka the blogger, is always alone. He or she chooses which comments to delete, which to keep, and which commenters to ban from the blog. In the version from MQ this function is not supported, because in order to kill the comments or commenters rascals need to go to the bow of the moderators and convince them.
  3. The ability to create and select sections and subsections for blog posts. Not supported in the MQ version. For example, the sections for programming have long been nagged by bloggers, despite Renat's assertion that it's a cakewalk to create them.

Generally speaking, the so-called "blogs" from MQ are not personal, because they are run by moderators, not bloggers. Moreover, such pseudo-blogs are very difficult to attract the attention of readers, unlike forums, because they are not in a prominent place.

IMHO, in this situation, it is better to hang out on the forum, because under the same conditions, the forum is more visited, and therefore it is much easier to attract attention.

there are different varieties of blogs -- in MK's version -- they are thematic blogs -- so MK with the above talking points cannot be faulted.

abolk:

there are different varieties of blogs -- in MK's version -- they are thematic blogs -- so there's no quibbling with MK with the above talking points.

no one is picking on it, we analyse it, we suggest it.... i want to know your opinion, you're OK with analysis, but what about opinion?

abolk:

there are different kinds of blogs -- in MK's version -- they are thematic blogs -- so MK with the above talking points cannot be picked on.

No one is picking on thematic pseudo-blogs. Just a statement of fact.

For example, judging by the blog rankings, these are the topics that lead the way:

Interesting

At the same time there are still no sections for programmers, despite numerous requests and loud assurances from Renat, see page 11:

Renat:

As soon as we see a clear need, we can quickly add the right sections to the blogs. It's done in a minute.

The authors will have the rights to their blogs - they just didn't have time to implement it right away.

Overly rigid moderation will be dealt with. The cost of starting and forming the rules.

The blogs are still in deep development mode and we are constantly upgrading them. Not everything is immediately visible.

Cross-promotion will be throughout the resource and not only. We aim to promote it.

Renat:
Rights to their blogs from the authors will be - it just did not have time to implement it immediately.

Overly rigid moderation will be dealt with. The cost of starting and forming the rules.

The blogs are still in deep development mode and we are constantly upgrading them. Not everything is immediately visible.

Cross-promotion will be throughout the resource and not only. We aim to promote this direction.

Will the sections for programmers (for a minute) ever appear or will you continue to oppress the programmers?

And the ratings, where the leaders in the tops are copyists, is also not the point. In fact, it is very problematic to promote a blog in such situation. And with such a rating system, it's better to steal... I.e. to steal someone else's content with attractive titles and to copy and paste than, for instance, to publish somebody else's content in the blog with MQL code.

IvanIvanov:
and the euro already blew out the lower fractals on m15
She didn't know about them))

Reshetov:

Will there ever be a section for programmers (per minute) or will you continue to harass programmers?

And the ratings with copypastors in the tops is also not the point. After all, to promote a blog in this situation is very problematic. And with such a rating system, it's better to steal... I.e. to steal someone else's content with attractive titles and to copy the content than, for example, to publish somebody else's content in the blog with MQL code.

The rating is based on likes, comments and views. So the high rating of the content copied from somewhere just shows that its subject was in demand. Whether there will be the same interest in programming is a big question - the purpose of MC: to attract more traders. It is also our goal as programmers to attract as many non-programmers (users) here as possible to be in demand. So I would only rejoice at the high ratings of non-programmer blogs. [I think the list of categories will be expanded, of course. I really don't understand what the problem is to do it in 5 sec - everything is already technically done, rubricator is stored somewhere and works].

One more thing. I personally agree that copying someone else's stuff is not good, but MK want to quickly fill blogs and have visitors read in one place - right here - thoughts on all the markets from all the other sites. It is a news aggregator of sorts, but the legal aspect is not entirely clear.

marketeer:

Rating is calculated by likes, comments and views. So a high rating for content copied from elsewhere says only that its subject matter was in demand. Whether there will be the same interest in programming is a big question - the purpose of MC: to attract more traders. It is also our goal as programmers to attract as many non-programmers (users) here as possible to be in demand.

For such a goal to be realistic, there must be opportunities to promote blogs. Under the current ranking system this objective is unrealistic because the author's blog will simply slide to the fringes of the ranking, and the copy-pastors will get readers with attractive headlines... i.e. stolen content. Competition is high and it's unlikely to stay afloat in this scenario.

marketeer:

And another thing. I personally agree that copying someone else's stuff is not good, but MKs want to quickly fill their blogs and have visitors read in one place - right here- thoughts on all the markets from all the other sites. It's a news aggregator of sorts, but the legal aspect is not entirely clear.

It is not about the legal aspect, because this is a problem of both those who steal content and those who provide a resource for hosting stolen content.

The fact is that promoting a blog is not an easy task. Moreover, filling with author's content is also a difficult task, because in this case you cannot copy and paste in one place on your blog. The author's content must be created by yourself, i.e. you have to spend your own efforts and personal time for it. In this case it is very difficult to compete with copyists, which raises the question: what is the point then?

If look at the current state of local blogs, we see that the first place is occupied by copypaste, the second - by republishing (mainly "analytics" with "accurate" predictions). The other topics are not developing. I.e. those who would like to have their own blog on mql5 do not see perspectives, and therefore do not want to spend time and effort to make their blog unclaimed.

Reason: