Blog FAQ - page 19

abolk:
Why can't you clean up the comments yourself? It's blogs -- the blog author is the comment lawmaker
The author of a post can delete his post. The author of a comment can delete his comment. The author of a post can't delete someone else's comment. A moderator from an additional can only ban -- a moderator cannot delete someone else's comment (even in their own post).

barabashkakvn:
The author of a post can delete his post. The author of a comment can delete his own comment. The author of a post cannot delete someone else's comment. The moderator of an additional post can only ban them.
How does one become a moderator?

Mechanic:
How do you become a moderator?
To become a moderator, you first have to become a hobgoblin. :)

abolk:
To become a moderator, you first have to become a hobgoblin. :)
that's right -- I didn't write a smile -- it's a humbug.

Well, I'm going to put...

There was an error

We apologise. The problem will be fixed shortly.

The author will have the right to delete comments on his blog.

500 error corrected - this is a consequence of yesterday's move.

Greetings

I can't figure out where you can subscribe to a blog(s) of a blogger you like, or is this feature not yet enabled?

server:

Greetings

I can't figure out where you can subscribe to a blog(s) of a blogger you like, or is this feature not yet enabled?

In the feed, add the blogger you like to your contacts and you will see the posts (headlines).

And why, may I ask, was my blog post taken down? Are you guys out of your minds?

TheXpert:
And why, may I ask, was my blog post taken down? Are you guys out of your minds?

We'll figure it out and punish you. Somebody's head is definitely off.

Reason: