Blog FAQ - page 15

The Service Desk responded.

Blog entries do not automatically show up on the profile, this is very inconvenient

Can you tell me what "tags" are and what to write there? Is it possible not to write anything there?

Mechanic:
Can you tell me what "tags" are and what to write there? Is it possible not to write anything there?
You don't have to. Tags are keywords for search engines.

artmedia70:
You don't have to write it. Tags are keywords for search engines.
Thank you!

Mechanic:
A blog post does not automatically show up on your profile, this is very inconvenient
You mean the automatic posting of the post announcement to the "wall" in the profile? We'll enable that in the near future.

lezzvie:
Are you referring to the automatic posting of the post announcement to the "wall" in your profile? We'll enable that shortly.
Thanks

Blogs should have been added to the profile, with blog functionality. If the names of the headings were so necessary, they should be tagged.

And now we have two places for blogs. One closer, in the form of the old news feed in the profile and another basement, which is hard to find by accident.

And probably need to add in the top right corner, where the red news icon pops up, the same if someone replies to the blog. For efficiency .

Mischek:

Blogs should be in the profile, adding blog functionality. If the names of the headings were so necessary, they should be tagged.

And now we have two places for blogs. One closer, in the form of the old news feed in the profile and another basement, which is hard to find by accident.

And probably need to add in the top right corner, where the red news icon pops up, the same if someone replies to the blog. For efficiency .

+

I see people writing blogs. Does anyone read them?
Reason: